⁰⁰⁶ FITTINGS

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

FITTINGS

Luma groaned, shutting off their alarm. It was 7 in the morning which was too early for Luma. But, they pushed through, excited for the event happening tonight. Luma had already notified Hu Tao they'd be leaving early in the morning.

They lifted themselves off the bed, stretching their arms in the air. Looking over at the floor, they were reminded that Scaramouche fell asleep in their room. Luma gave him a pillow and a throw blanket at the end of their bed.

They hopped off the bed, cautious not to wake him up. Without making a sound, they left the room and went towards the living room to grab the clothes they planned to wear this morning in their duffel bag. Luma headed to the bathroom to change.

Exiting the bathroom, they went to shove their pajamas in their bag before zipping it up. They took a deep breath and prepared for an angry Scaramouche when they woke him up. Luma headed back to their room, shutting the door silently, and crept over to him. They knelt down, shaking his shoulder. "Wake up."

He woke up almost instantly, groaning as he saw Luma. He rubbed his eyes. "What the fuck?" "Get up, we got a long trip ahead," Luma explained, getting up and leaning against the bed. "Trip? What the hell are you talking about?" He groaned, slowly getting up. "We need to go to Christian Dior for fittings for the dance," they explained, leaning off the bed while crossing their arms.

"It's still too early," he complained. "I know, but do you still wanna come with me to the dance?" They asked, trying to hide their smirk as they looked up at him. Without answering, he exited the room to get his morning clothes. Luma followed behind him before he shoved past them to change in Luma's room.

Luma leaned against the kitchen island, waiting patiently for Scaramouche to change. Without realizing, the commotion from Scaramouche had woken Kazuha up. "Lumi, what are you doing up so early?" He asked in a tired voice, rubbing his eyes. "Shh, we're going for a fitting tonight," Luma shushed him and explained. Kazuha nodded in response, knowing they'd mentioned the long car ride to the nearest Christian Dior.

"Don't tell me you two are gonna make out again," Scaramouche interjected, making the two realize how close they were. Avoiding eye contact, they backed away from each other, flustered and embarrassed.

"Okay, bye Kazu," Luma whispered, waving to him. "Bye Lumi, bye Scaramouche," he replied, returning the wave as the two exited the dorm.

"Is the trip an overnight one? Do I need to bring clothes or something?" He asked in a bored voice. "The drive is three to four hours long and the fitting's in the evening so Christian Dior set up an Airbnb for us," Luma explained with stars in their eyes. Their passionate voice told Scaramouche they really liked the company and was excited for the trip. He'd feel guilty if he let them down.

Hiding the affection for Luma, he groaned and rolled his eyes. "Great. Another sleepover with you." "You know you still don't have to go with Xiao and I to the dance, right?" Luma reminded him. Scaramouche made eye contact with them for a few seconds before turning around and heading to his dorm.