Chapter 3

TW: RAPE

Maya

I've been in a lot of pain the past few days. Well, I've been in pain since the thing happened. No, I'm not talking about Carina, I'm talking about another thing. I've had a lot of stomach pain, I wasn't on my period though. But I don't have enough time to complain now, since we arrived on the scene.

"Okay everybody knows where they are supposed to be, so go, go save that family," I say.

Everything was going well until my stomach started to hurt, a lot. I haven't eaten in a few days but that doesn't matter, this, on the other hand, was a different type of pain.

"Captain, we might need help, Andy isn't responding," Ben said.

" I have to go in, I'm not losing her today," I say as I run into the room.

My ankle has been bothering me, but I just ignore it. I try finding Andy in the room but I can't see her. I start feeling dizzy as I continue searching for her. I don't know what was happening. I see Andy she was fine, she was still searching. Why did ben say that? Did he do that on purpose? No, he wouldn't. I lose my balance and fall. I see Andy rushing to me. But I closed my eyes and blacked out.

I woke up in a strange environment. I was moving, I didn't know where. I started to freak out but soon was stopped by a familiar hand. Carina, it was Carina. Wait was I in a hospital, what happened, and why was Carina with me, isn't Carina a doctor for babies and pregnant moms? Wait was I pregnant?

" Maya calm down, please," Carina said,

"WHAT'S HAPPENING, WHAT HAPPENED?" I said

" Maya you are having a miscarriage," she said.

what did she just say, I was pregnant, no that impossible, I haven't had sex, in a long time. Wait was it from that night, but no I don't want him to be the father of this innocent baby. OWW I feel strong pain in my stomach.

"Maya are you feeling okay?" said Carina.

"Carina I can't have this baby, not like this, I mean I didn't even choose to have it, I didn't even what to do with the father of this baby." I freaked out

"wait what do you mean Maya," asked Carina.

"I was raped"

flashback

I was drinking alone, I had a really bad night. So I want to a bar. As I was drinking this guy approached me, and asked me if I wanted a drink. I was pretty drunk since I had been there a long time. So I declined. He didn't like that, he wasn't satisfied with my answer, so I left. I heard footsteps behind me. I wasn't scared since I am pretty strong. But he grabbed me, I tried fighting him off, but he was so much stronger than me. He pushed me into his car. I started crying and begged him to let go of me. But he didn't listen, I just gave up, I didn't want to fight anymore. He started kissing me, and soon I felt him inside me. When he finished he just pushed me out of his car and drove off. I rushed into my car and went into my office and just cried the whole night.

back in the hospital

"MAYA YOU HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE," carina said after I told her the story.

"no, no I can't, they will think I'm weak. And couldn't take care of myself"

"Maya you are staying at my house from now on. Someone needs to take care of you, so I will," she said

All I could do is smile, nothing more.