chapter 7

NA: hellooo. I haven't written another chapter in a year??? I am so so so sorry.

_______________________

Carina's POV

I thought about what Meredith said. All day. All night. For days. I couldn't take it anymore, I will tell her. Tonight. We are having a dinner tonight since Maya decided that we haven't sat down and talk in a long time.

As I was getting ready, I was nervous. Nervous about what her reaction will be, what if she thinks that I am selfish. But I had to. I want to stop, I have to. So I got dressed and I went downstairs to Maya.

"so how are your sessions with Amelia?" I asked Maya.

"good, they are good. I feel so much better, even healthier" she replied.

Now. Now it was the time to tell her, I can't keep it in anymore.

"Look Maya, I have to tell you something" I panicked. I was panicking.

"Yeah, what is it?"

I couldn't say it. I couldn't talk. I couldn't breathe. What is happening.

"Hey carina. Are you okay."

I shook my head.

"Okay, okay come here, come on"

She picked me up and placed me on the couch.

"Just calm down, breathe"

After claiming down I just told her.

"Look I have to show you something, I haven't mentioned it yet, because I wanted you to get better so you can heal and not worry about me"

"okay show me"

I slowly took off my sweatpants.

"Im so sorry Maya please don't think I am selfish for showing you think"

"Carina calm down, I will help you heal, just tell me why. Why would you do this to yourself"

"I don't know, at first I just tried it to see but then I couldn't stop"

____________
AN: I literally don't have any ideas anymore about like a storyline so please give ideas!!