chapter 3

Well here I go again hope you like it tell me what you think.

MARIE: Today my mom was running errands and wouldn't be back till around eight for some reason. today was Tuesday and I didn't have school and I finished all my homework yesterday it was 10:45 am and mom and pat wouldn't be home  till between 7 and8 at night I was walking back to my room to grab my bow and arrows when I heard a knock on the door . I went to open it and saw Cameron and his face just lit up seeing me as did mine. Cameron said hi and I said hello then I asked shouldn't you be in school or are you playing hooky for the day? I asked him then he said yes I am but with you we should hang out today if you can he said then looked down at the floor we went and sat on the couch. then I said yes we can do that I was accutally getting board my mom and brother wont be home till between 7 and 8 I said then Cameron asked why?  because my mom has things to do and Patrick wants to hang with friends. so we will hang out together he said with a huge smile on his face.then he looked me in the eye and said why are you being homeschooled suddenly my stomach  was hurting and then I sighed and said I am because I cant stand people judgeing me and I don't play well with others not since elementary school. he said okay with a amused smile on his face then I said to him its not funny cam! !!

CAMRON: When she called me cam I just wanted to kiss her and never let go but I tried to control myself the best I could. then we spent the day  watching tv and getting to know each other better I loved every second of it. then Marie finally fell asleep watching tv with me  she was cuddling with me witch made my wolf purr. then I started to stroke her hair and then kissed her forehead and fell asleep it was only a little befor 2 we fell asleep then we woke up around 5 she was beautiful and I loved her.

hey guys I know really short chapter buit will make it up to you either tomorrow or the next day after been busy but will try love you please commet, read , vote.