"Roommate"

This is the first time I've made a novel pls don't judge & english isn't my first language 😭.. Anyways enjoy !

Yet another day for Park Min.
Birds chirping, The sound of running motorcycles and vehicles, The sizzling sound from her mother's pan.. And then suddenly, THE SOUND FROM THE ALARM!?

*RING RING*

"Ack! That scared me. " says Park Min after being surprised by the sudden alarm, she stands up and fixes her messy bed and went to the bathroom, she went to brush her hair, as she went out the bathroom she saw the calendar, " OH MY GOSH! " she said in a excited tone, "It's my first day of school! eek! " She hurriedly ran down the stairs to eat breakfast.

*SIZZLE*
"Oh you're just in time Min! Breakfast has just finished, I made your favorite eggs and bacon with some grilled cheese, Now hurry up to eat you don't wanna be late for school. " says her mom. Park Min hurriedly ate her food and went to go take a shower.

- THIRTY MINUTES LATER -

Park Min is finally all ready!

On her way to school she stumbles upon a black cat, " How cute! " says Min and squats down to pet it.

Finally arriving to school she gets overwheled by the overlapping chatter of the students.. she goes ahead to enter the school. Now she just needs to go to the principal's office to get her class schedule and her assigned dorm.

- 5 MINUTES LATER -

"UGH WHERE IS THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" while walking she suddenly bumps into an oddly familiar face.. She thought ~Huh.. She seems familiar but I can't quite remember..~ then just a few steps away she finally sees the principal's office.

Nervously, she opens the door and says "Uhm is Madam Chan here? The principal? I'm here to talk to her regarding my transfer." . . .

"Oh Miss Park Min! Yes I've talked to your mother, What do you think about the school?" says the principal.

"It's really nice, I feel like I'd enjoy it here, May I please have my class schedule and dorm assignment now if I can?" - Park Min

"Why Of course, Here you go!" - the principal says as she happily hands her the papers.

"Thank you Ma'am." she says as she goes out the door.

"Hope you enjoy it here Dear!" - The principal says before she shuts the door.

- About 3 mins later she finally arrives to her first subject, English ! -

She entered the room as the teacher saw her "Ah you must be the new student! Come here and I'll introduce you to the class."

The teacher loudly banged his table to gather the attention of his students.

*Thud!*
The room went silent.

"Everyone! I'd like to introduce to you all, Park Min, she is our new student I have been talking about earlier, I hope you respect her and treat her well, Now Miss Park please introduce yourself to the class will you?" The teacher says in a kind voice.

"Gladly" says Park Min with a small grin on her face.
"Hello everyone, My name is Park Min, I love cats and I like listening to TWICE! Please treat me well!"

"Splendid, You may now sit at the vacant seat next to Chang A-Yeong." -says the teacher.

Park Min thought "~Thats the familiar girl I bumped into earlier~". She walks to the seat and sits down, she looks at her seatmate Chang A-Yeong and looks at her for a bit and realized.. "~I remember her now! My rival & bully in middle school! No wonder she was so familiar!! Ughh why'd she have to go to the same school as me.. I hope she doesn't recognize me.~"

- AFTER CLASS -

"Alright, I have to go find my dorm now."
"Hmm let's see let's see.. Number 47.. Where is it.."
"Oh there it is! Number 47!" she enters the room and suddenly sees the terrifying Chang A-Yeong sleeping soundly.. So she moves carefully in order to not make a sound and awaken her long rival Chang A-Yeong.. But then.. She steps on an Action Figure on the ground!

"Yowch! That **** hurt!" she yelled.
Realizing what she has just done she says;
"Oh no-".

Suddenly, Chang A-Yeong wakes up, at first she stared into the ceiling and then she saw Park Min, her eyes widened and said
"Jeez did you really have to scream like that.."

"Sorry" says Park Min and paused.
"Wait.. Do you remember me? Park Min? From middle school?".

"Of course I do" says Chang A-Yeong.
"I can't believe I'm roommates with you though.. I guess I'd be beating you at everything once again." then chuckled.

"I still hate you after all these years yknow. This year I'll definitely beat you." Park Min says in a serious but soft tone.

"Well I'd like to see you try Minnie."-Chang A-Yeong

"~Minnie..Her old nickname for me. ~" Park Min thought.

"well uhm.. I'm just gonna unpack my stuff here so you can go back to sleep."-Min

"How will I be able to sleep when my dear rival is in front of me? I'm just gonna watch you unpack." -Chang A-Yeong says in a joking tone.

"Well ok, suit yourself." -Park Min

- Around 20 minutes later -

"Phew! I'm finally done packing. Now time to go get myself some strawberry milk~"-says Park Min.

"So.. Strawberry milk is still your favorite huh..." Chang A-Yeong says, quietly.

"Huh? Did you say anything?"-Park Min

"No you idiot I didn't say anything. You must have been hearing things" - Chang A-Yeong.

"Well damn no need to be so rude.. Anyways bye I'm leaving to get my strawberry milk now, hope you suffocate from your pillows Dear Rival." - Park Min

"Hope you choke on your milk." Chang A-Yeong

*Park Min shuts the door*

"I can't believe she's finally here after all these years.. She's still the same, I missed her." - Chang A-Yeong says with a grin.

TO BE CONTINUED!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED LOL