"Meet-up" (sorry if short)

Park Min is finished eating, while eating she was contemplating her life because of the things she had just overheard, Park Min suddenly wanted to go jump off a cliff, Park Min goes to return her lunch tray, she notices that she almost left her banana milk that's still has a bit in it.

She takes the milk and goes to throw it along the way, while walking she suddenly bumps into a tall guy and spills the banana milk on his shirt.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't notice I'll pay for the dry cleaning fee!" says Park Min in a panicked way.

"Uhm, it's okay I don't mind, you're pretty anyways" the unknown guy says in a flirtious tone.

"But still!" says Park Min while looking up at him.

"Ok, I'll forgive you if you give me your number." he says with a smile as he hands his phone to Park Min.

"Oh- ok!" Park Min says as she puts her number on his phone, then uses her phone to call him to make sure it's working.
"There, done now."

"Thanks~" the guy says with a grin.

What was that..” Park Min says as the strange guy walked away.

Suddenly, Lee Iseul starts walking up to them and says;
"Jeong-ho, wtf are you doing here I told you to buy me a coke!" she pauses.
"Oh! Park Min I forgot to introduce you, this is Lee Jeong-ho, he's my brother, the one I told you about earlier in class."

"Wtf Iseul you told her about me??" says Jeong-ho.

"Yep, and she knows" Iseul says with a smug face *The bell rings*

           * after school *-

Park Min decided she suddenly wanted to go on a shopping spree and just generally go out, So the moment school ended she ran to her dorm to change,

But suddenly.

                  *THUMP*

“Ohmygod! I'm so sorry I didn't see you there!” Park Min says as she tries to stand up but trips.

“Oh- Why hello there we bumped into each other again” Jeong-ho says with a small smile while reaching out his hand to Park Min to help her stand up.

“Why are you in such a rush?” says Jeong-ho.

“No reason, I just wanted to hurry up and change my clothes to go shopping ehe~”

ark Min says with a bubbly smile.

“Hmmm, Alone?” Jeong-ho asks.

“Yess, Why?” Park Min says.

“I'm free at the moment, You don't mind if I come with you, right? Because I'm kind of bored and I was gonna go bother my sister Iseul, but I bumped into you so-” says Jeong-ho in a happy but nervous tone and with a smile.

Park Min thinks about it for a full minute then finally gets her decision to let Jeong-ho come with her.

“Sure why not? I don't see a reason not to” Park Min says with a nice smile.

“Alright” says Jeong-ho.

“Well what are you waiting for? Let's go to the mall! But let's treat ourselves with some ice cream first I'm kind of craving some.” says Park Min

“cute”. says Jeong-ho in a low voice

“Hmm? can you repeat that?” says Park Min because she didn't hear clearly what Jeong-ho said.

“It's nothing, let's go now.” Jeong-ho says.

“Okey then!” Park Min says as she grabs Jeong-ho’s arm.

Jeong-ho wasn't expecting that and blushes without Park Min noticing.

As they both walk to the exit, Chang A-Yeong that was buying banana milk from a vending machine spots the both of them with locked arms.. And thinks.

“Who the **** is that with Minnie.”
“The hell are they going?” Chang A-Yeong says as she squeezes the banana milk so hard it spilled.

                -To be continued ehehehehe.