"Confusion"

ITZZ HEREEE!!!!

Park Min slowly opens her eyes and sees.. Chang A-Yeong sleeping next to her and hugging her?!
"~OH MY FU**** WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.. WHY IS CHANG A-YEONG ON TOP OF ME!!!~" Thought Park Min as she was so surprised that Chang A-Yeong was lying drunk on the bed, Right next to her.
She slowly tries to get up but suddenly, Chang A-Yeong grabs her arm and drunkenly says
"Noo~ don't go Minnie.. stay.."

"Is this woman sane.." says Park Min as her eye twitches and she still can't believe how Chang A-Yeong is acting right now.

Chang A-Yeong seems to be holding her arm tightly and Park Min can't move.. But Park Min really tries hard to get out of Chang A-Yeong's grip. . .

- 10 minutes later -
Park Min finally got out of Chang A-Yeong's grip while not waking her up, she slowly and softly tip-toes to the other bed so she can sleep there instead.
She starts to lay down and thinks
"~I hope she doesn't remember this.. But how will she remember anyways she's as drunk as a leprechaun celebrating St. Patrick's Day.~" as suddenly starts to doze off once again.

- NEXT MORNING -
5:06AM

* BEEP BEEP *

"UGH I didn't get a wink of sleep! Can't I just absent for just one class so I can get extra sleep huhu~" Park Min says as she tiredly gets up and tries to walk into the bathroom in order to shower and get ready, she looks at Chang A-Yeong for a second and suddenly remembers what had happened last night, her eyes start to widen a bit and she quietly says "oh my god I can't believe last night really happened, I really hoped it was gonna be just a dream but no- it was reality" and continue to walk to the bathroom.

* SHHHHHHHHHH *
- 10 minutes later -
Park Min is now showered up, she goes to the mirror to brush her short silky hair and blow drys it.
"Hmm I kinda don't wanna eat breakfast today, I'll just skip" she says as she shrugs, she now brushes her teeth.

Park Min steps out of the shower to dress up, a few mins later she's already wearing her uniform and goes to wake up Chang A-Yeong.

"Can't believe I wake up earlier than you, Miss-Perfect-At-Everything" she says to Chang A-Yeong while softly shaking her.

"5 more minutes.. I'm too sleepy.." says Chang A-Yeong in a woozy tone.

"Well ok, Suit yourself, cause I'm gonna leave you here lol I don't wanna be late because of you." says Park Min.

Park Min goes out the room and checks her first subject, Geometry.

"Damn.. Geometry is my worst subject and it's gonna be the first subject, just great."

After like a few minutes she finds the Geometry class and goes in.

the class suddenly goes quiet as she enters the room.

"oh my gosh that's the new student from yesterday isn't she so pretty?" says one of the students gossiping.

Park Min goes to her seat and places down her bag. . .
Suddenly a girl walks up to her and says
"Your name is Park Min right? You're so pretty let's be friends, my name is Lee Iseul I saw you yesterday but I couldn't introduce myself, by the way you can just call me Iseul."

"Oh Hi Iseul, well you already know my name so you can just call me Min."

The teacher then walks in.
The teacher is taking attendace and says
"Chang A-Yeong?"
"Is Chang A-Yeong here?"

"Chang A-Yeong still isn't here? I guess I'll cover for her"
"Here" says Park Min knowing damn well Chang A-Yeong isn't there.

- Around 15 minutes into class -

Chang A-Yeong suddenly opens the door quietly so the teacher won't notice that she's late, she sees Park Min and goes straight to her, weird though because there are other vacant seats and she went to Park Min.

"Why are you sitting next to me when there's other vacant seats?" says Park Min while looking confused.

"It was the closest." says Chang A-Yeong.

"Uhh ok.." says Park Min.

"I'm still here yknow!". . .
"By the way Min, did you know my brother has a huge crush on you?" says Lee Iseul.

"Oh really? Well I'm not really used to people having a crush on me, so uhm I don't know how to react to that." says Park Min.

Chang A-Yeong just stays silent.

- At lunch time -
(Hooray!)

Park Min sees Chang A-Yeong and hurriedly walks up to her, she says
"Yeong, Do you remember what happened last night?, cause I really hope you don't"

"No I don't remember, all I remember is that I went drinking with friends,Why? Did something bad happen when I was drunk?" says Chang A-Yeong.

"Oh, no nothing bad happened.. I just asked" Park Min says while giving a sigh of relief.

"Ok? Weirdo" says Chang A-Yeong in a confused tone.

Park Min walks away and goes to sit down to eat her lunch.
"~Yes !! She doesn't remember!! I'm so happy I could die!, I would've been so embarrassed if she remembered.~" she thought.

But then suddenly she sees a random girl walk up to Chang A-Yeong, she overhears the girl saying
"Why did you reject to be my partner for the frog disecting yesterday? Now because you rejected me you got forced to pair up with your worst rival Park Min, you probably hated that."

"It's none of your business Nari, I rejected you because you were so goddamn clingy, I didn't hate being partners with Park Min because I was relieved to not be stuck with you again. " says Chang A-Yeong in an annoyed tone.

"**** you Chang, I thought we were close but you're still swooning over your childhood rival, what's so good about her anyways?" the girl says as she walks away.

"~Huh? What did she mean by she didn't hate being partners with me and the girl said Yeong is swooning over me? I'm so confused..~" Park Min thought Chang A-Yeong had always despised her, but now she's feeling soo confused.

TO BE CONTINUE LAWL