iii. you're on your own kid

renaissance titties; ❛ PARASITE ❜↷ heartbreak high❝ get it together ❞

↷ heartbreak high
❝ get it together ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Harper McLean got on Arabella's nerves since they met. And no, it was not because of some internalized bullshit that had to do with the fact that Harper was one of the pretty popular girls while Arabella's only friend was an eshay.

Her dislike for Harper was always kind of there. Her "not like other girls" personality made her blood boil and now that she actually did something bad, her list of reasons to hate her only grew. She was a terrible friend who let Amerie take the blame for the sex map and allowed their friends to ditch Amerie and just watched as everyone practically bullied her former best friend.

"Okay, do you know how big of a bitch someone has to be for me to notice?" Belly asked Amerie with her eyes squinted. "Just let it go."

Amerie tore her eyes away from the back of Harper's head and looked at her with a sheepish look on her face. A second later, her eyes flickered to look over Arabella's shoulder. She rolled her eyes, about to say something, when Darren beat her to it.

"One of my favorite pornos starts the exact same way."

Arabella turned around to see them looking at Spider, Ant, Dusty and Malakai fist bumping and pushing each other around like children. She raised an unimpressed eyebrow.

"How is new guy so popular already?" Amerie whined, "I want to bump chests with Dusty."

"No, you don't." Arabella grimaced and gave her a judgy look. "You reek of desperation. Get it together."

Amerie groaned and shook her head. "I need one of those slap bands."

Darren scoffed in amusement. "Oh, sweetie, no one is going to sell you that landfill. You are the reason they're in SLTs, remember? Come on."

Quinni grinned and linked her and Arabella's arms together. The brunette's eyes widened and she barely registered what was going on when she was dragged into the school.

She liked Quinni, she really did but she would need a lot of time before she got used to her. The girl got attached easily which was pretty clear and Arabella didn't exactly hate the thought of being her and Darren's friend. Especially since she really got along with Darren. She was not just used to so much affection and physical touch. Cash had been her only friend for ages but they haven't really touched unless when it came to their rage hugs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"In this demonstration, we learn how to respect people's boundaries." The voice on the television said and a man and a woman appeared on screen a moment later. The woman moaned as she shoved noodles into her mouth. She put half of her noodles into the man's bowl and he gave her a nervous look.