Chapter 8

Hyyyy guysss❤❤

❗Spiciest woosan interact read and enjoy ❗

Sexual tension
Manipulation...
Dominate...

Pls vote it motivate me and let a comment i really enjoy reading them.

---------------‐---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what are you looking at " he said i shivered when he looked down to the wet boner i wanted to die at that moment .

" shit..." i murmured

San pov :

i was enjoying  it I needed to show who was in charge   , I wanted to feel it more and I wanted to...

" what's that Mr Jung Wooyoung " I said sarcastically  as I looked at his hard boner , he wanted to free his hand to cover it but I squeezed them  even more .

" I was just talking and you get a wet boner pfthh..what a kid " I said and I get closer to his face , " you get a little excited now show me how you will get ride of it " I said as I placed my hand over it.

" NOO...get your..hand..ughh...away..ughh..don't.."  he moaned as I was, massaging his cock , " you like it when I touch you here  " I teased him , as he went even more harder .

Author pov :

" let's see what we have here " San  said and pulled the younger's short down with the boxer still on , " WHATT NO DON'T...IMEAN..." Wooyoung was embarrassed  but he was enjoying it if he won't lie , he wanted to feel the older's touch .

" you mean what shhh I know you like it  " the older said with a dominate tone .

" just let go of my hands I will clea..." Wooyoung was cut off by the older who took off the boxer as well , now he was facing the younger's hard cock.

"Noo...lik...let go don't touch....uhhg..." the younger shouted he was just acting he didn't want to show that he was enjoying it , " I know I know just relax I will help you with it this time " San said as he pulled his sleeves up and start to help the younger to get ride of the boner,

" just...mhm...let go..of my hands " the younger said while the older keep  going up down   with one hand   and the other was holding Wooyoung's wrist .

" just..mhm..ugh.. I'm close...I m gonna.." the younger growned as he cum all over San's face .

" OMG...PHHHH..HHH...IM..HH..wh.." Wooyoung was laughing but he stopped immediately when he saw the older's expression , San let go of the younger's hands .

Wooyoung tried to sit up but he was pushed back by San , " who allowed you to cum on my face " he said with dark expression , his eyes went darker as he wanted to devour the younger.

" hae?why I couldn't take it wait I will find a tissue to.." Wooyoung said as he wanted to get up but he was pushed again by San .

" lick it " San ordered

" excuse you what the hell is..." the younger said ,

"Watch your mouth kid or you will regret it  "

' regret it ?? whaaat nowayyy  how can he be so hot by just talking   I mean waooh I really like it ' Wooyoung though.

" lick it " he said as he took the younger's face close to him .
Wooyoung was about to do what he was told but the older smashed his lips against the younger .

' I couldn't take control of myself anymore ' San though.

The younger flinched by the sudden move but he was kissing him back , which made San confused as he stopped and looked down at him , " what's up with this behavior hae?" San asked with a smirk on his face .

"You..started.." Wooyoung said nervously.

The younger looked up at him with wide eyes which you could see that he wanted more  , " you get what you want , that's why you wear this clothes " San said to younger under him .

" hae what are you talking about I wear them when I feel comfor..." the younger lied.

" shh don't lie to me  again , you think I m a fool here you put your legs on my lap and those stares you were giving as if you want to get fucked . Wooyoung never again act like this you hear me " San .

" you r the one who started it , if I do it again where's the problem" the younger said

" then I will make you cry and beg for my mercy " San said with a stern voice and strict expression.

" hhh..beg for what pfhhhh....I never cried why I will pff..." Wooyoung.

"  remember what you said " San said as he stood up to answered his phone which  was ringing  an hour now , letting the younger confused.

' why do you have to say that it got me excited wooaah Wooyoung enough' he said to himself.

As he finished the call , " go take a shower you look stinky , then come down stairs "

After Wooyoung took a shower he went downstairs to help San with the suit bags and other staff he bring from his house .

" why all this staff " Wooyoung asked.

" they are mine , why do you think i bring them here " San said as he looked at Wooyoung's confused face.

" I will move here officially " San.

' wwwwhhhatttt no I'm dreaming..now things will get excited..' Wooyoung though.

-----------------------‐-----------------------------------------‐--------------------------

San will live with Wooyoung and his mother which means....
💥Will San really make him cry ...stay tuned💥
You know what does it mean 😏

                                       To be continued...