I M BACKKKK + Surprise

Did you miss me??

Helllloooooo my beautifulllll people🌹🌹🌹🌹, u know how much I missed u guys 😫😫😫😫. I'm finally back .

I have decided to continue this story because you love it and enjoy it and I do too , i read all your messages and i m really so happy that you are enjoying this . ( I was busy with many things, and also the writing will be much better)

Thank you for asking and worrying about me , im all good now thanks to your sweet messages . Whenever I feel sad I found you guys texting me and showing ur love to me . I do appreciate it , THAT'S WHY IM BACKKK.

-------------------------------------------

But before I will start uploading new chapters , If you really want me to continue and u really want also (rude teacher season 2 ) and other stories that i talked about, 🌹can you pls follow my pinterest accoun🌹, I will start posting different items that are so useful . You will find them interesting , unique and life changing .

I still didn't post the items yet , waiting for you

Link ---->  https://pin.it/2E0KibXLU   ( to enter the link directly check my bio Wattpad )

This will boost my motivation, I promise🥺🥺

Just click that's all , I want to be with  my beautiful people and feel ur vibrant energy there and share beautiful things

--------------------------------------------------

+ Surprise (but if only u did what said😘)

🚨🚨🚨 If I see that u really listen to me , I will post ( new chapter here ANDDDDD......... 🤫🤫) 🚨🚨🚨

After that I got surprise for you that y alllll were waiting forrrrr , and y allll were asking me about it in dms.

To be continued...