Chapter 27

❗❗(read carefully! this the most important part pls read carefully ...)

( u must read u can't keep reading without knowing 50 % of San's past ...and why he is acting this way towards Woo ....so pls focuse on this chapter...love u guyssss❤❤💜 )

This chapter will change ur view of San.....

Listen to ( drowning -offwire) or (acid rain-lorn ) it suits the chapter I felt touched🥺🥺 with rereading and listening to one this music.

Death!!....
.
.
A car hits San's car ??......🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️
Eyes on woo?...
What's going on?...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to

San POV:

***************************❗❗❗

Obviously, I wasn't any normal CEO or business man . Before I came to korea I was head of a group in Japan , we were more as a gang than a normal group . We were well known among others .

We weren't any gang we were as the opposite of others , we seek to protect people from other gangs who were killing innocent people , kids and selling their organs . which made us center of attention , we collect a bounch of enemies and opponents around us .

I was always worried about my parents since they were the only people I had and they were always threatened by other gangs, obviously they were my enemies who threatened me that i will be a cause of my parents death and they will sell their organs as well . Whenever I heard it I felt my blood boiled from anger and rage .

"Eyes on Mr and Mrs Choi " they used to say .

" I won't allow anyone to lay a finger on them . I will protect them ! I will! " this was a sentence that I repeated everyday it crossed my mind every time.

Briefly,

The tension between the gangs started to get tense , our group or 'gang' started to save as many people as possible from those gangs . We always ruin their plans and kill their members. But as the time passed the tension went even more tense that I was afraid to fail and not to protect my family and that's what happened . I failed !

I left the gang after I have lost my parents, I was left alone at age of 25 yah I know I was young to get involved but I wasn't like any other guys around my age back then . that's all because of my dad who taught me how to be responsible and showed me the truth of life I was able to live alone and depend on myself and I promised them that I would protect them but I failed .

Yah I failed my parents raised me very well yet they were a victims of my mistake I still blame my self , "I'm the one who must die not them " this what i was telling my self everyday .

That's when my life changed completely , that time when I was all alone drawning all into my deep thoughts and guilt . The only person was still by my side was Mingi .

From that day , i decided me and Mingi to leave Japan for good and started our life in korea . Mingi was very close to me , I was worried to loose him too that was also another reason for me moving to korea . He was like a brother of mine .

And at age of 30 I became a CEO and a business man my life had changed for good . After a few years in korea I met Ha-eun just a few months ago , and here when I met her son Wooyoung.

Wooyoung who became my reason to live cause I was the only person who can protect him and led him to the right way . I promised my self to protect him , I will protect him and I will always stay by his side eventhough he is a bratty with a stubborn behavior .