chapter 6

the sun is peaking through the blinds. i look around and realize i fell asleep in masons room. god damn it. mason doesn't have his shirt on and i have a bra and sweatpants on. i sneak out of his bed and go back into tracy's room. evie and tracy are still asleep thankfully. i grab a sweat shirt and put it on. then i walk into the kitchen. mel is in there making pancakes. "good morning!" mel says. "morning." i reply. "how'd you sleep?" she asks. "good." i reply. "where's the other girls?" she asks. "asleep." i say. then mason walks in rubbing his eyes. "hey honey." mel says."morning mom." he reply's. mason and i just make so weird eye contact and then look away. they tracy and evie walk in. after we eat breakfast me tracy and evie go outside. we see a car with a pretty cute guy driving. "who's that?" i ask. "luke, or as i say life guard boy" trace reply's. "his parents moved away and left him the house." then evie runs to his car as he pulls in. "hey luke, got any beer?" evie yells. "yeah." luke says as her gets out the car. then we follow him into the house.
luke walks into his kitchen as me evie and tracy sit on the couch. he brings out a case of beers and hands us each one. we open them up and start to drink them. "come on, how about we make a luke sandwich!" evie says getting and as i follow. tracy stays on the couch looking disgusted. me and evie go around luke making a "sandwich" "how about you two are jail bait." luke says. "luke. you know i'll never tell." evie says. "tracy, would i tell?" evie ask tracy. "no because ruben would kill you" tracy says. evie starts to kiss luke and he pushes her away. "come on luke!" evie says. "look, no! danger." luke says pushing evie away. "luke it's not illegal to kiss!" evie says. "says who?" luke ask. "come on you two. check out his white boy getto lips!" evie says. "no! it's luke." tracy reply's. "so? come on!" evie says as she starts kissing luke once more. then me and tracy start kissing down his neck. then evie gets up. "luke, where'd you put the beer?" she asks. "right over there." luke says pointing to the beer he left on the coffee table. "but, why don't you come back over here girl." he says to evie. evie comes over and kisses his lips. then evie try's to take off his shirt. "no!" he yells pushing us three off of him. "this isn't happening. get out! get out now!"
he yells at us all. "jesus christ luke!" trace yells. "just get out please." he begs. then he grabs evies arm and try's to pull her off the couch. "god! get the hell off me!" evie shouts. we all get up and run out. mel's in the drive way bringing inside groceries. "can you girls give me a hand?" mel asks. "mom i'm not your fucking slave!" tracy yells as we all run into the house and into the bathroom. "tooth paste!" evie yells we all scramble to hide the smells of our breath. mel is now banging on the door. "tracy marie freeland open the door now!" mel yells. "okay, hang on a minute!" tracy yells. then she opens the door. "leave us alone." tracy says as she walks out and we all follow. we run into her room.