Chapter 5

Previously

I started to whimper as I heard footsteps coming towards me. I felt hands grabbing the ropes before I heard them snap from me.

Is he letting me go?

Someone walked around me to face me before stopping. I slowly opened my eyes and expected to see Blondie, but instead I saw that man that walked in.

His red eyes softened and turned back to his eye color which was surprisingly silvery gray. Silvery gray eyes...

"I won't hurt you," his velvety voice said quietly, but I could barely catch it before my lights went out...

Chapter 5

I ran around the corner with my locket necklace in my hand to see my Dad's limp body on the floor and my Mom's throat at the vampire's mouth. Then he pierced her skin and I heard that scream again; but this time coming from me.

"Nooo!" I screamed as the man took away my mother's life

"Nooo!"

I awoke flying straight up, sweating bullets like I've been in the desert. Mom and Dad... Mom and Dad are gone, I convinced myself.

Ever since that tragedy, I've been having off and on nightmares about my parents' death. They said I was traumatized, but I don't believe it impacted me that hard. I've grown to get over them faster than I used to. I would always wake up screaming and not actually waking up until my sister came and shook me to death.

I looked around the room. Where am I? This isn't me and my sister's room, I asked myself staring at the black walls. Three of them were black and the one which the door was on was a velvety red. I looked at what I was laying on. It was a black bed with red and black pillows.

Mmm... and it was fluffy.

I was wearing a black, silky, but short night gown. However, it was also made to my liking. My raven black hair was down, sprawled out around me, looking as if it was a sea of poison.

Who did this? I thought touching the showy outfit.

Suddenly I heard the bedroom door open to reveal a familiar man... Very familia-

I gasped. That's that man that killed those other vampires... and saved me? I'm pretty sure that's considered as saving me. But now I'm captured again right?

He walked in and sat on the chair next the bed, putting his chin on his hand. And stared, and stared, and stared. So I stared back.

Before I started to stare back at him, straight off the back, I thought he was Greek worthy beautiful. He had a sharp jawline, slick light blonde hair, creamy pale skin, and best of all, his mesmerizing silvery grey eyes.

Though I felt like I could stare at him for days, his heated stare made me a little uncomfortable.

"Um-" I tried to say but my voice broke.

"Here," he said handing me the water from the dresser.

I nodded my head and gladly gulped the liquid.

I cleared my voice before trying again. "Um, why are you staring at me," I asked quietly.

He sat up and leaned in the chair now. Shrugging, he got up and handed me a big black t-shirt and a pair of undies.

"Here," he said walking to the front of the bed. "You may want to take a shower."

I got up and looked at my body automatically afraid. Didn't that guy cut me? But when I looked at my thigh and arm it was healed, and my back didn't hurt.