Chapter 9

I blinked multiple times as the sunlight pried through the curtains. Man my head was killing me, and when I say killing I mean torturing me. Wait. Why does fluffy feel... unfluffy? I looked down to find myself sprawled on top of a sleeping Ash.

Again.

As much as I don't wanna wake up this vulnerable Ash, my head I had a killer headache.

"Ash," I softly said.

"Ash."

"Ashton." I said a little louder.

Okay now I'm irritated.

"Ashton whatever your middle name is Knight!" I shouted in his ear.

Why am I waking him up you ask? Well my friends, his arms are tightly wrapped around my waist as I am literally on top of him.

"What?" He mumbled while turning on top of me.

Well that's great.

"Aston please. My head hurts," I said trying to push him off.

He grumbled and reached to the bed stand and grabbed two pills and a glass of water while sitting up with me in front of him.

"Here," he said, his silver eyes looking foggy.

I looked at him confused before taking the pills and gulping down the water.

"Thank you?"

He pulled me to him so that I was on his lap.

"You're welcome," his lips and inch away from mine.

Oh how I wanted to kiss his lips just once. And it didn't help that he was only in his boxers... My hands against his chest prevented any closer contact. Maybe if I...

"Willow!" I heard Sam yelling my name.

I quickly scrambled off of Ash and glared at him from across the bed.

"Will- oh we're guys busy? She asked.

"No/Yes" we said at the same, me saying no of course. I glared at him once more before getting off the bed and walking to Sam.

"No, need anything?"

"Uh. I was gonna ask if you wanna hang with me and Eli after breakfast?"

"Yeah, sure. That's fine with me. Just let me get ready," I told her before walking to the wardrobe which a maid had assorted my new clothes in for me.

After hearing a door shut, I felt a pair of arms around my waist and air breathing against my neck.

"Inviting me?" He asked, holding me closer.

I grabbed my clothes and pushed myself away from him to the bathroom door.

"I don't think so," I said while closing the door.

Right before I closed the door, through the little crack you could see him wink at me, smirking.

•_•