#1 You're In Control

Rain has had a thought locked away in the corner of his mind for months now, but lately it has been scratching to get out wanting to be set free. Broaching the subject to P'Payu seems like a task greater than climbing a mountain though. What would he say? What would he think? What would his answer be?
No, it would definitely be no. Right?

Payu has always told me that I can talk to him about anything. But this? He will tease me for sure.

Rain has had exactly 3 failed attempts while trying to bring  up the subject, each time he's chickened out opting to talk about school or something Sky did or said, unable to follow through. But tonight he's determined to do it.

I can say it, it's not that hard, just a few words.

Su Su Rain

Sitting on the bed waiting for P' to get out of the shower, he gathers all his nerve, his heart racing in his chest.
As soon as Payu walks into the bedroom he can see something is wrong, Rain looks anxious.

"Rain, are you Ok? What's going on?" walking over to Rain he puts his finger under his chin pushing up, looking into his eyes

 He knows me so well. Ok, I can do this, Just say it!

"P', I've just had something on my mind lately, something I want to ask you" speaking so fast that Payu has no time to interject "But you can say no, it's fine" He stammers.
Payu just looks at him inquisitively "You can ask me anything Rain, you know that"

So Rain just blurts out "I want to fuck you" before losing all his courage. Quickly pulling his face away from Payu's gaze, afraid of his reaction, but Payu grabs his face forcing him to look at him. "Is that all, I was afraid something was wrong" Payu says with a grin. "We can do that, if you want" sitting down next to Rain on the bed.
"Really?" Rain is taken aback, not the reaction he was expecting.
"Sure, why not?, whatever you want Rain, I'm willing to do it for you"
"Have you ever?" Rain questions
"No" Payu admits "but it sounds hot, the thought of my Rainy taking over, if that's what you want, you got it" Payu leans in to kiss Rain, going for his upper lip, sucking on it, letting his hands move down Rains back, he grabs the bottom hem of his shirt and starts to lift it up.
"Wait" Rain jerks back "Now?"
"Why not?, you've got me all hot and bothered just thinking about it, but we can wait if you want"
"No, it's fine" Rain says with a little pout "I just hadn't really thought past this point, I didn't think you would agree"
"Let's explore, we can figure it out together" Payu says as he reaches for Rain's shirt again, lifting it over his head.
"Ok P'", Rain mutters, fully turned on yet scared at the same time. He reaches for Payu's shirt pulling it over his head. Going straight for Payu's nipple, teasing it with his tongue.
"Mmmhmm" Payu breathes out. He has wanted to try this for a while now but didn't think Rain would be into it, he's looking forward to this.
Moving from one nipple to the other, hearing Payu groan, he's so aroused, he can't believe this is happening, but there are no doubts, he is ready.
Rain lifts his head up to face Payu, he places his hands on his shoulders and gently pushes him to a prone position, straddling him. Payu giving him a sly smirk. Rain lays on top of Payu, their chests touching and he goes for his neck, licking and sucking, moving up to his earlobe, taking it in his mouth. Payu reaches up to run his fingers through the back of Rain's hair, squeezing a little, letting Rain know how turned on he is. Feeling encouraged, Rain starts to trail of soft kisses down Payu's chest, down to his navel, sticking his tongue in and biting at the flesh around it. Continuing south grabbing at the side of Payu's pants inching them down slowly but then he sits up quickly and yanks them down along with his underwear, springing free his hard dick. Feeling brave now wanting to try every idea he's had since this thought wormed it's way in to his mind. "Touch yourself" Rain demands.
Payu's eyes spring open, looking up at Rain in a bit of shock yet does as Rain instructs. Grabbing his own dick and slowly moving up and down the shaft, while Rain takes Payu's pants all the way off. Rain stands up next to the bed to view this scene. Payu has one arm propped under his head, stroking himself with his other hand. Holy shit! Payu looks like a god, he could watch him do this all day. Then Rain removes his own pants.
"Don't stop P'"
"Didn't plan on it" Payu murmers.
Getting on the bed Rain walks on his knees up to Payu's head, taking hold of his own dick he rubbing the head over Payu's soft lips. Payu opens his mouth and Rain stops
"ah ah ah, No" Wagging a finger in Payu's face. So Payu closes his mouth letting Rain run the tip of his dick over his lips back and forth taking his time. Lifting one leg over his chest, he straddles Payu's rubbing himself all over Payu's face. God he is gorgeous! Payu takes his other arm and reaches up to get a handful of Rain's beautiful ass, squeezing, while never stopping his other hand from stroking himself. Rain reaches over grabbing for a pillow, tucking it under Payu's head making it easier to insert his dick into Payu's mouth, finally giving him permission he commands "Open" holding the sides of his head to guide his strokes making Payu take his entire length deep into his throat. Payu chokes out noise, indicating he's gone just shy of too far, while Rain thrusts his hips watching his dick being swallowed whole and then back out again. Payu reaches both hands up to grab Rain's ass helping to push Rains cock deeper inside his mouth. Fucking Payu's face, giving him a little shiver up his spine, awakening something in his brain, something hidden away that's ready to come out and play. Rain leaned down putting his mouth next to Payu's ear and whispers "mmm, that's my good boy" and even with his dick all the way down his throat he could feel Payu's mouth form a smile. Rain was feeling emboldened. He sat up and ever so slowly slid his dick out of Payu's mouth.
He decided it was time.
Making his way down Payu's body, stopping over his hips. Payu just lay there staring at Rain, waiting for his next order. He really likes this dominant side of Rain and he seems to be enjoying himself immensely, which is all Payu wants. I'm just gonna let Rain run the entire show, and see what happens.
Rain leaned down to kiss Payu, forcing his tongue pass his lips. Payu responds by grabbing a handful of Rain's hair and shoving his tongue deeper into his mouth. In a hurry to get things started Rain pulls away and continues to make his way down Payu's body stopping over top of his thighs. Grabbing Payu's twitching dick, flicking his tongue over the tip, lapping up the pre cum. Tasting the salty substance Rain could feel himself grow even harder. Payu lifted his hips in response, needing more. Rain tugged at Payus hips saying only
"over ''
Payu obliged, rolling over onto his stomach. Rain cupped his hand behind Payus left knee, pushing up bending his leg at an angle giving him better access.
Taking in this view, Rain is overwhelmed with glee, absolutely giddy with the idea of taking Payu over, to be the one in control Placing his hands flat on Payu's cheeks, spreading his them apart revealing his dark pink hole. He dove in head first taking his tongue starting at his taint and licking all the way up to his tailbone, like it was a delicious ice cream cone . He could feel Payu clench, clearly not used to this exchange of roles. Wanting to ease any anxiety Payu was most likely feeling he would try being soft and tender with him, just like P' was with him when he needed it, so he reached one hand up rubbing circles over his lower back " it's OK P',I'll be gentle".
Payu smiled " I know, I trust you" encouraging Rain
Taking his thumb, sucking on it, getting it good and wet he starts tracing the outside of his hole applying just a little bit of pressure. Rain almost came right then and there just thinking about how his dick was gonna feel inside Payu. Running circles around it with his tongue he then pushed in the tip getting a "mmhmm" out of Payu. So he pushed a little deeper, taking a finger from his other hand and rubbing his taint, applying pressure, he could feel Payu push his hips into the bed. Rain stopped and quietly asked "good?"
"good" Payu whispered back Rain licked his index finger, then eased his finger in, just the tip,twisting it around, then up to the first knuckle, getting an "AHH" out of Payu as he clenched around Rain's finger. "Relax P'" Rain cooed Taking in a deep breath, trying to do as he was told. Letting Rain lead. Adding more saliva with his tongue he pulled his finger out and gently went back in with two "mmmmhm" Payu moaned, giving Rain a green light to continue. Rain kept a fluid motion of in, out, in , out. Then he started opening his fingers inside him, gently stretching him. Listening for any signs of discomfort. Rain was so damn hard now leaking all over, propping himself on his elbow reaching down with his other hand he cupped the tip of his dick gathering the pre cum then brought it up to his mouth spitting in his hand.
Payu could hear what Rain was doing, getting nervous , ok here we go, I hope it doesn't hurt. Wanting Rain to fully enjoy this experience, but he also wouldn't lie..if it hurt he would voice it. It's what he would want Rain to do for him.