Girl Meets the Tell-Tale-Tot Part 2

Violet Prov.

"I can't believe we snuck out the window. I've never been to a college before. They're going to know I don't belong here." Riley tells Maya and me worriedly as we walk through the many college students in one of the hallways. "Don't talk." Maya tells Riley with a slightly annoyed look. "Just act like you fit in, sunshine." I continue while shooting Maya a warning look.

"I want to talk so bad. I don't know how to fit in." Riley tells us looking terrified. 'Oh, honey. You should have stayed home if you're going to freak out this much.' I think sympathetically as I lightly rub Riley's back, trying to calm her down. "You don't know what to say. You've never been to a college before." Maya tells Riley in her normal voice as she looks around.

"Beat Notre Dame!" Riley suddenly yells loudly, making me take a step towards Maya in shock as we both look at Riley in surprise. Suddenly a group of football players rush up to Riley while cheering and starts to carry Riley away. 'Another five bucks for me.' I think with a sigh as Riley yells, "Maya! Violet!" making Maya and I close our eyes before saying, "Give her back." simultaneously. We hear the football players cheer as they rush back and put Riley down in front of us before disappearing down another hall, while Riley says, "See you at the game, boys." while holding a flag.

"Riley..." Maya and I both say in a scolding tone while Maya rolls her eyes. "If you talk here, they pick you up and they carry you." Riley cuts us off as she happily smiles at us. "That's ridiculous." Maya exclaims while I just face-palm. "Not a good idea Riley." I warn her as I see the wheels turn in Riley's head. "Oh, yeah?" Riley asks us as he looks around slightly before yelling, "Gamma Gamma Nu!" making me cringe.

Maya and I hear loud, high-pitched cheers before girls in pink rush to Riley as Maya and I take a step back. We watch as Riley gets picked up once again and gets carried off, but this time with a smile as the girls in pink loudly cheer. Maya and I just look at each other before saying, "Give her back." in an annoyed tone and sigh. We watch the cheering girls bring Riley back before disappearing down the hallway.

"I just pledged. I don't want to wait for college to be real. I'm staying." Riley excitingly tells us, only for Maya and I to hear giggling behind us. I close my eyes as Maya slightly turns to look behind her before saying, "We're leaving." sadly. I instantly give her a side hug as Riley asks, "Why?" in a confused voice.

"We got here too late." Maya tells us as she starts to lean into me for comfort as Riley looks into the door that was behind us. "So how long did it take for you guys to get comfortable around here?" I hear Josh ask someone. "It's about the people you meet, really." I hear a familiar female voice say, making me look into the room.

"It's nice to meet you." I hear Josh say to the girl sitting on the bed next to him with a flirty smile. "You too." The girl, Jasmine, tells Josh with a smile of her own. "How did I think I could ever compete with them?" Maya asks us, making me frown. "Maya, it's not a competition. You are just as beautiful and smart as those girls in there, if not more." I tell Maya as I pull her into a hug.

"Maya...A Gamma Gamma girl does not let her sister give up at the first sign of trouble." Riley tells Maya making both of us frown at her and say, "You're not a Gamma Gamma girl." in annoyance as we walk slightly away from the door.

"Ry-ry! You totally ditched us." We hear a girl in pink say from behind Riley, making Maya and I look at her in confusion. "I'm dealing with some stuff, Harriet." Riley tells the girl with a slightly annoyed voice. "I shouldn't tell you this, but you were already voted best friend to have." The pink girl tells Riley exciting, making Riley smile widely and say, "I thought Gretchen had that." just as excited.

Maya and I both look at them in confusion before looking at each other with a 'What the...' face before looking back to Riley. "Nope. You! Gamma song?" The pink girl asks Riley making Riley say, "Of course, Gamma song." before they both posed and started to sing:

♪ We are the sisters of Gamma Gamma Nu ♪
♪ We are humble, but we're better than you ♪
♪ We help people everywhere, but we still love our hair ♪
♪ 'Cause we're Gamma Gamma Nu ♪
♪ Whoo! ♪