Epilogue. 1819 

Sunlight sparkled through the trees, casting brilliant beams of gold along the little occupants running around the Chatsworth gardens. The children's laughter could be heard from a mile away. None of them had a care in the world.
Standing a few feet away, Anthony and Clara felt proud. They had two beautiful children, three nephews and three nieces. They couldn't believe how beautiful their lives had turned out.
William was five years old and a little bundle of excitement and energy. He was always giggling, making sure that his cousins and little sister had something to smile about. He was a spitting image of Anthony, with blonde hair and deep green eyes.
Three year old Rosalyn Olivia Carlisle was a little firecracker. With her mothers dark red curls and blue eyes, she was quite the beauty. She was always wanting to snuggle, making sure that everyone received a cuddle and knew how much she loved them.
Arthur, who is also five, had a three year old sister named Lillian Amelia Carlile. The two of them were just as mischievous, and just as loving, as their cousins. They loved playing with William and Rosalyn whenever they could.
Margaret and Eliza married a pair of twin brothers, Lord Vincent and Lord Charles Crawford. Vincent and Charles were the second and third sons of the Marquis of Provence. The four of them resided in one estate and each had one son and one daughter.
Olivia loved and adored her grandchildren, spoiling them whenever she could. She and Christopher decided to divorce two years prior, and it was for the best. She was happy and free from him.
David and Penelope never bothered the Carlyle family again. They had a house in Yorkshire, and resided there for most of the time. They had two children of their own, Thomas and Deirdre. Their home had enough room so that Christopher was able to stay with them permanently.
Clara and Stephanie became even closer, spending as much time together as possible. They still couldn't fathom the fact that they were sisters, but felt elated all the same. They both felt blessed and fortunate to know that they were living quite close to one another.
For the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire, as well as the Marquis and Marquise of Dunbar, their lives had changed for the better. They had found their better half, their loving partner for the remainder of their days. They each had a family to call their own, and could spend time together whenever they wished. no one would bother them again. Love, and true love at that, had brought them together. And that love would never be broken.