before you read

Hello there. I'm the author of this book. This note is being written as I'm about to try and write the first episode of the show for the 3rd time

I have had a struggle with actually trying to structure this fanfic, it's been in my head rent free for months now. But you see, I'm an artist not a writer, or rather I'm not much of a writer anymore. I used to be a fanfic writer when I was 13-15 like almost every fangirl ever

But I kinda dropped it as I never completed any of my stories... ever. But a few months ago I wrote a few one shots of my favorite ship since I got "mad" over the fact that they were underrated and didn't have a lot of stories on AO3.

My best friend (the actual writer between us) suggested I started doing some writing projects again, since I wanna make my own comic (with her help, trust me. I need my supportive bestie T_T)

So here I am, trying to make a fanfic of Five Hargreeves, as he is my favorite to read fanfic of...... when there isn't Number 8 or y/n Hargreeves (like bro- what- I can't. Adopted siblings is still incest Jesus christ. Luther and Allison was already uncomfortable enough, UGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!)

So here's my attempt at a Five fanfic!! Hehe- my main writing technique/source will be referenced to Rick Riordans work of Heroes Of Olympus.
So I'll be using his writing structure since I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm going to turn 18- about damn time I actually try to learn this shit

Extra things to say: AS OF RIGHT NOW, IN THIS MOMENT OF TIME. FEB 10TH. I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY SMUT. Mostly because I find it a bit weird to write with no knowledge on how to do it- like I know but I don't know.

And the fact that s1 Five is played by 14 year old aidan. I will be aging both Charlie and Five up to be around 16-17, so yall can use s3 Five or if anyone in the future reads- s4 Five as your reference of how he looks.

But no smut. Nuh uh. And besides as if they'll have time am I right-