•People Change•

Namjoons Pov

It's been a week without seeing or texting Jin, and all i feel is emptiness.

I've only known him for about a month, but i've somehow grown so attached to Seokjin that i can't help but feel sadness in me.

This whole week i've stayed with Hoseok, and we've both been miserable. Apparently he had a fight Yoongi too over call, but Hoseok hasn't given me any details yet.

We were both so ruined.

"And he made me go!!" I drunkly blabbered the story for the seventh time this week.

"I know Namjoon i know..this is like the tenth time you've told me." Hoseok pulled his hair annoyedly. "You have to let him go! You guys weren't anything serious and you've only known him for like a month!"

"A month and a week." I threw my head down like a sad puppy.

"Listen to me Namjoon, Seokjin doesn't really look like the type of guy you'd stay with for a long time, plus, he doesn't like you! so just get over him already! Gosh!!" Hoseok yelled.

I drunkly glared at him, pissed. "And what about Yoongi? Didn't he just stare at you when you said you love him? Even tho you've made out many many times already?!"

Hoseok widen his eyes at me. "Excuse me? Yoongi is just confused Namjoon!"

"So is Jin!" I yelled as i stood up staring at him directly in the eyes with pure anger. "Jin is a good guy... he really is.."

"Namjoon you barely even know him! Didn't he treat you like shit when you guys met?!" Hoseok yelled.

"H-He changed..!"

"You have to get your head out of your ass Namjoon, Seokjin isn't a good person! he clearly isn't!!"

I want to punch him.

I clench my fists and stay quiet, i feel like i'm sobering me up.

"You don't even fucking know him and you defend him like you've know him your whole life!" He screams. "Who was the bitch who stayed with you during your miserable life Namjoon?!"

My miserable life...?

I clench my fists harder and i shut my eyes harshly.

"I know Jinnie wouldn't call my life miserable.." I murmur under my breath.

I hear Hoseok sigh and as i open my eyes i notice he's also standing now.

"You're so stupidly blinded Namjoon." He crosses his arms.

I feel like i want to cry. There's so many emotions going through my head, and i don't know what to feel or what to do.

I've never felt this way for no one.

..I've never fought with Hoseok.

"I-I really... really like him hobi.." I say as my voice breaks and stupid sobs escape.

Hoseok sighs again and he gets close to me. "Do you think i don't know that?" He pulls me into a hug. "I just don't want anyone to hurt you... I'm sorry."