ep 8: Adam wins?!

We are seen in the crashed alien ship where you, Margaret, 2b and 9s are ready to fight Adam and Eve.

9s: "Why?! WHY DESTROY YOUR OWN CREATORS?!"

Eve: "Who cares? they just sit there anyway typing stuff...."

for some reason eve was playing on the Nintendo switch and wasnt really paying attention to anything.

Adam: "Yes and are not as interesting as the humans!"

he says that and stared at you which for some reason you felt a cold chill go down your spine.

Adam: "Hello there~"

Nier: " What?!"

Margaret: "Your not taking boss away!"

the others notice and get infront of him..

Adam vanishes and appears behind you and grabs you.

Y/n: "Huh?!"

Adam: "I win~"

Adam teleports away.

Everyone besides Eve: "(Y/N)!!!"

2b got mad and turned to Eve who for some reason was still playing on the switch.

2b: "WHERE IS HE?! WHERE DID HE TAKE HIM?!"

Eve: "Ok first thing first lady i'm standing literally right here. Second you made me lose splat fest and third how should I know? I forgot I was even here! speaking if which...."

he snaps his fingers and disappears.

9s: "Not gonna lie I be mad if someone made me lose a game too."

Everyone looks at 9s who just chuckles and 2b punches him through the ceiling. Meanwhile guards can see 9s coming out of the ground and flying away in the distance."

Johnson: "Welp he dead

Johnson: "Welp he dead."

Johnson lights up another cigar.

meanwhile at the bunker.

White: "WHAT?!?! MY ANGELS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A PERVERT?! ALL STATIONS I WANT EVERYONE DOWN THERE AND FIND THEM!"

everyone: "Y-YES MA'AM!"

A bunch of Yorha fighters are seen flying out of the bunker and arriving on earth.

It's not even 5 seconds and the entire ruined city was turned upside down. The flooded City was drained, the forest kingdom was...no longer called the forest kingdom.

later....

2b: "DAMN IT WHERE COULD THEY BE!!!"

White: "KEEP SEARCHING EVERYONE! NO ONE GOES HOME OR TAKES A BREAK UNTIL THEY ARE FOUND!"

Anemone: "At this rate the whole planet will be destroyed."

Jackass: "Yeah no shit but where the hell could they be?"

Popola: "I got a solution!"

She pulls a scanning device.

Devola: "This device allows us to track missing soldiers by sending a signal out to them and they will send a signal back."

author: if you played prototype 2 then you get it.

2b snatches the device!

2b: "HANG ON (Y/N) I'M COMING!"

The crew follow the signal and find themselves heading down towards the caves where the aliens died. They found another path and found a elevator and when they entered they noticed the signal was coming back faster. 2b looks at everyone and they nodded and got their swords ready.

They all burst in.

2b: "ALL RIGHT YOU SADISTIC PERVERT WHERES MY (Y/N)?!"

White: "RELEASE HIM RIGHT NOW OR WE WE WILL USE FORCE! SCRATCH THAT YOUR DEAD TO US ANYWAY!!"

2p: "HANG ON BROTHER WE'RE HERE TO SAVE YOU!"

Popola/Devola: "AND TO CLEANSE YOU!"

A2: "GIVE ME MY DAMN TEDDY BEAR!"

all: "Eh?"

the scene before them was not what they were expecting at all....

Yes Adam had (Y/n) but the scene shown before them is then sitting in a class room.

Adam and sitting at a desk taking notes. Eve was asleep on his desk. And for some reason 9s is also seen sitting at a desk taking notes. And then theres you who was standing at a chalk board wearing a suit and smart glasses.

Y/n: "As you can see there will always be conflict between humans because of the following factors on board."

Adam raises his hand.

Y/n: "Yes Adam?"

Adam: "But professor is religion really a reason why humans are always killing each other?"

Y/n: "Unfortunately it is indeed one of the reasons many humans fought each other. In one's perspective the only way to please god is to cause harm to others while on the other hand from the other groups perspective its about teaching people to love and help each other."

Adam: "Ah I see!"

Adam writes down what he just learned onto his notebook.

9s raises his hand.

Y/n: "Yes 9s?"

9s: "Um yes professor I was just wondering how does love work? I understand its a feeling humans have when they meet their special someone but why is it also a reason for violence?"

Y/n: "Well 9s that's because...."

And so everyone was shocked and confused as to why (Y/n) was teaching Adam and 9s in a class room. They observed as he continues to teach about, history, religion, and answer other questions they have.

2b: "Is....this what adam mean't when he wanted to learn about humans?"

the group sigh and fall to the ground while Adam continues to happily take notes.

Adam: "Yes Yes More! GIVE ME MORE KNOWLEDGE!"

At the end of the day 9s was grounded. You were grounded as well only you were locked in commanders whites room and forced to stay with her.

As for Adam and Eve they got what they wanted and everyone lived happily ever after.

__________________________________

end of chapter