ep 9 I'M A GIRL?!

Previously in the last episode Adam had managed to kidnap you which made everyone go crazy and started searching the planet around every corner. When the crew did manage to find him they did not expect to literally see (Y/n) as a teacher teaching Adam about humans. At the end he was grounded and was locked in commander whites room.

timeskip: One month later

Everyone was in the commanders room....

White: "So you're really (Y/n)?"

Y/n: "YES ITS ME MOM!"

A2: "Holy shit what happened to you?!"

Y/n: "I DON'T KNOW! I JUST WOKE UP LIKE THIS!!"

Chips Dubbo: "Damn she hot!"

Everyone looks at Dubbo.

Dubbo: "What?"

9s was staring and had a nosebleed and 14R was giving 9s death glares....

2b: "So lets rewind a bit.....we knew you have been grounded for the whole month and locked in the commanders room with her...."

Flashback...

Yup....you were still grounded....and for some reason commander white got locked in her room as well so shes been cuddling you ever since she grounded you....as to how you got food....well her terminal still had the option to buy stuff.

To you this was torture but to White it was pure bliss as she got to spend time with you and cuddle you every day.

Y/n: "Mom i love you and all BUT CAN YOU PLEASE FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET US OUT?!"

White: "But honey why do that when i can spend everyday hugging my baby!"

Y/n: "BUT HOW THE HECK DID YOU FORGET THE PASSWORD TO YOUR OWN ROOM?!"

White: "But honey are you not happy spending time with me?"

Y/n: "BUT ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE YOU GROUNDED ME AND GOT LOCKED IN HERE! NOT ONLY THAT WHO WAS EVEN RUNNING THE BASE?!"

Meanwhile in the command center