•Prologue•

(DONT LIKE THEN DONT READ :3)

"Shigeru~! Zenko~! Rakuji~! Dinners ready~!" The water dragon called, putting all the trays on the table.

Zenko Feng Shio Teinshiro and Rakuji Shio Teinshiro walked in, before sitting down at the traditional Japanese table, "Thank you, Ma~!" Rakuji said to the man with a smile, the man he referred to as 'ma' was Kyma Shio.

Shigeru walked in as well and smiled happily, "Dinner looks as delicious as always~ And where's Rashima~?" He said and asked while sitting down at the table as well, before a light orange haired male ran in and panted a little, "I'm here~! I was just outside-! So-! I'm tired!" He whined a little while wagging his lion-like tail around, as he was the son of a certain lion.

Kyma smiled and looked up at him, "Are you okay~?" He asked Rashima.

Zenko looked up at Shigeru and smiled a little, "Father?" Shigeru looked at him, "Yes~?" He asked with a smile.

Rashima smiled at Kyma, "Yeah~! I just ran over here cause I don't want to miss out on your cooking~!" He said happily.

Kyma smiled, "Please enjoy~!"

Zenko blushed a little, "C-Could I go over Nakahei and Yosei's sometime this week?" He asked. Shigeru chuckled lightly, "Of course~ Go any day you'd like~" He said happily as he gently rubbed his head.

Rashima nodded at Kyma, and then quickly began to eat, "Alright~!" He said happily.

Zenko smiled a little more, "Thank you, father."

Rakuji smiled, "The food is delicious~" He said with a sweet smile.

Kyma smiled before kissing Shigeru on the cheek, "Do you like the dinner~?" He asked. Shigeru nodded to Zenko, and then blushed as he reached over to gently grab Kyma's hand, "I love everything you make, my beloved and beautiful Kyma~" He said in a loving tone.

Rashima put his plate down as he sighed happily, "I could go for seconds~!" He said happily as he had finished his plate of food.

Kyma blushed a little deep with a smile, "I-I'm so glad~ And there is more in the kitchen, Rashima~!"

Zenko finished his meal before bowing in a proper manner with his eyes shut, "Thank you for the meal." He said gratefully with a small smile.

Rakuji also finished his meal, "Rashima, would you like to come to the kitchen with me to get seconds~?" He asked in a calm and sweet manner. Rashima nodded excitedly, "Of course~!" He said happily.

Shigeru chuckled at Kyma's reaction, and then looked at Zenko, "You don't have to be so formal all the time~ It's only us here~" He said to him.

Zenko smiled at Shigeru, "I know, father."

Rakuji chuckled before standing up and going with him to the kitchen.

Kyma smiled at them, "Do you want to go over Nakahei's today with your brothers~?" He asked.

Zenko blushed a little, "I-I could do so." Shigeru smiled at Zenko, "Go ahead~" Rashima smiled at Rakuji as he took his plate over to serve himself all the way to the brim of the plate.

Zenko smiled a little more, before smiling and heading over to his brothers, "Rashima, Rakuji, do you want to go over Nakahei and Yosei's with me?" He asked curiously as Rakuji put a small amount in his own plate, "Sure~" He said with a smile.

Kyma smiled and leaned in towards Shigeru's ear, "We can have some privacy, too~" He muttered with a blush. Shigeru blushed deeply and then smiled, "Would you like to have another baby~?" He whispered lovingly.