•Chapter 5•

In a different household, not too far from the mansion, Tsuki was currently cleaning up the dishes leftover from dinner as his children were already going to sleep, well, all except one.

Asada walked up behind the smaller male, he rested his head on his shoulder. "Hey sexy~ Want me to dry up~?" He hummed.

Tsuki looked at him in surprise before smiling happily, "If you don't mind~ I love you so much~" He said happily with a light blush.

Asada leaned down and kissed him on the lips, "I love you too~" The Chimera pulled away from the kiss and grabbed a towel, before he began to dry the dishes. "Most of the kids have gone to bed~"

"Really~? And what are you trying to say with that~?" Tsuki asked teasingly.

Asada chuckled lightly, "I mean many things~~ Such as many positions~" He said in a flirtatious voice. Tsuki giggled softly while blushing deeply, before drying his own hands and went in front of Asada before pressing his behind over his groin area, "Lets both make lots and lots of love the entire night~~" He said lovingly while rubbing against him.

Asada smirked and grabbed his hips, "That sounds good~~ Y'know, I think someone's been a naughty boy~~" He purred.

Tsuki chuckled lightly while blushing immensely, "It seems I've been affected by a certain someone's presence~~" He said happily while pressing himself closer.

"Mom, dad, I'm gonna go out." A female voice said as the woman entering was looking down at herself as she was dusting off her clothing.

"I'll have to punish you for your ba-" Asada looked around quickly to see his daughter walking in. "Shit-!"

Tsuki blushed deeply before standing up properly and gently hugged Asada, "D-Deyomi~! Where are you going~?" He asked in embarrassment.

The aforementioned woman looked up at them, "I'm going out with my friend~" She said with a smile.

Asada had a light blush on his cheeks as he moved Tsuki a little bit in front of him to hide his very noticeable bulge, "That sounds fun~! What time will you be back~?" He asked.

Tsuki was blushing deeper when he felt it near himself. "I may be home around 12 or tomorrow~" Deyomi said to them reassuringly.

"You're staying over a friends huh~? Who's the lucky guy or girl~?" Asada teased.

Deyomi smiled with a light blush, "Ankou~ We're thinking of having a small celebration together since my birthdays nearing~" She said happily.

Asada smiled, "That sounds nice~! Do you want anything to take with you~?" He asked curiously. Deyomi shook her head, "No thank you~ But I promise to get back home soon~ Can I go now~?" She said in a gentle tone with a pure bubbly aura.

"Of course~! Make sure to say hi for me to Ankou and her mothers~!" Tsuki said happily which Deyomi nodded to, "I will~! See you later or tomorrow~!" She said to both of her parents before leaving.

Once she closed the door, Tsuki looked up at Asada while blushing before smiling gently and placed a hand over his bulge, "Shall we continue this in bed~? Or do you want to get kinky and do it elsewhere~?" He asked lovingly while rubbing that spot.

Asada smirked, "Why don't we get kinky and do it on the front room table~?" He suggested.

Tsuki blushed deeply before nodding and grabbed his hand and immediately went over there before letting go and looked at him, "Now~ What do you want to do~?" He asked happily before turning away and rubbed his behind right against Asada's groin once again as he placed his hands on the table.

Asada pushed against him before whispering, "I want to fuck you beyond belief~~" He purred to him, "But remember, its a game~ You gotta stay quiet because of the kids~"