•Chapter 4•

In a loving home there resided a beautiful family, a family started by an angel and a demon.

Zadkiel and Katsuzuki Yasumara made a beautiful family, they have two sons and one daughter.

One of the sons and the daughter were twins.

The daughter's name is Misuda Yasumara, she has beautiful white hair, pearly monotone eyes, she looked mostly like she took after her dad's species, an angel. All though she has horns and a tail too.

Her twin brother, Ornias Yasumara, seemed to mostly take after his father, Katsuzuki. He was as pink as the outer layer of a conch, too. His personality is sweet, and lustful. Although he would never even hurt a fly.

Then there is their other brother, Kurori Yasumara. He actually has the resemblance of three people, Katsuzuki, who carried him, Zadkiel, who was his father, and Hisada, who was also his father. He had pink hair like Katsuzuki's, but his eyes were grey just like Hisada's.

Though he resembled them more, his personality was similar to Zadkiel's and Katsuzuki's combined, serious but gentle.

In the home of the happy family, Misuda was currently helping her father Katsuzuki, or Katsu for short, to make dinner.

Zadkiel walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Katsuzuki, before kissing him on the top of the head. "Hi, sweetie~ Our bags are all packed for the weekend~"

Ornias was also helping out, he looked at his parent's with a happy smile.

Katsuzuki blushed and smiled happily, "My love~~ Thank you for doing that~~ This is our last dinner for now that we'll be enjoying with our children so I want to make the most of it~~" He said happily.

Misuda smiled at them and continued to help. Kurori had just arrived to set the plates on the table as they were almost done.

Zadkiel held onto Katsuzuki lovingly, "Can I do that all whilst holding onto my beautiful and perfect wife~?"

Ornias giggled before putting a few glasses on the table, he hummed gently as he helped set everything up with Kurori.

Katsuzuki blushed more at Zadkiel's words, "Of course~~ My beloved and gorgeous husband~~" He said happily before leaning in and gently kissed his lips.

Kurori and Misuda both smiled happily at the sight before Misuda placed a few vegetables in the pot as Katsuzuki was mixing the food in.

Zadkiel sighed in comfort as he went and kissed his lover back.

Ornias looked at Misuda, "Sister, are you looking forward to it being the three of us~??"

"Of course~! After all, it means we get to take care of our house and make our parents happy~!" Misuda said in happiness with a smile.

Katsuzuki's blush deepened further at the loving contact he was receiving from his husband as he slightly deepened the kiss.

Zadkiel slowly pulled away, before whispering in his ear. "Lets not get too carried away, dear~"

Ornias giggled, "Yup~! We can also go shopping later on if you want~!"

"Of course~!" Misuda replied in agreement.

Katsuzuki blushed more if possible at Zadkiel's words, "Ah, forgive me darling~ I just can't help but feel so many emotions around you, especially when you're so passionate with me~~" He muttered in embarrassment and honesty.

Zadkiel smiled at his spouse, before slapping his behind and began walking over to the refrigerator, "Now Honey, I'll get the drinks all prepared~" He looked over at their kids, "Even though you're all over the age to drink alcohol, I won't let you all over indulge~ But as we're gone for the weekend, you can all have a glass of wine with dinner, okay~?" The angel bargained.