•Chapter 3•

Nakahei looked around while blushing as he had went to sit on his throne, and then covered his face with a hand. 'Why is Fushicho suddenly wanting to do this again with me after so long?' He thought to himself as he was thinking back to what had happened between them long ago.

"Sweetie~?" A gentle voice called, it was Yosei who had walked in, "Are you okay~?" Nakahei looked at him in surprise while blushing immensely, "Yosei~" He muttered before getting up and went over to him before hugging him, and then gently pulled him along to a corner beside the throne, "I just...I'm not sure if I want to 'sleep' with Fushicho because...it's been so long, ever since you gave birth to our children, I haven't even went to bed with him and only focused on taking care of your needs and watching over our kids~ I don't want you to feel neglected even if it's just today that Fushicho wants to go to bed with me...and I don't know if I should even go with him at all because I love you, Yosei~" He said to him in worry and honesty.

Yosei looked at Nakahei in surprise, before giving him a soft smile, "Don't feel so guilty, pumpkin~ I don't mind, just enjoy your time with him and make it up to me later on today~ I know you both have an unbreakable bond like a married couple, and I don't want to break that~" He said to him in a kind tone.

Nakahei blushed more, and then hugged him again, "I'm honestly nervous, but I promise I'll make it up to you with all I've got because you mean so much to me~" He said to him lovingly.

"Don't be so nervous~ Nothing has changed since all those years ago, over 17 years isn't long for an elf, so I know it's even shorter for a demon~" Yosei comforted his husband as he embraced him.

Nakahei smiled softly as he held him closer, "You're too sweet~ I'll try my best to confront him and I promise I'll make you happy afterwards~"

Yosei smiled as he snuggled close, before looking behind Nakahei in surprise.

"I don't mind getting confronted by you~" Someone spoke. Nakahei smiled at Yosei, before quickly looking behind himself in surprise, "You-..!"

The person in question was Fushicho, "Hey~"

Yosei looked at Nakahei and blushed a little before letting go. Nakahei looked at Yosei in surprise, and then at Fushicho, "Knock before coming in here!" He yelled at him with a frown, and then sighed, "But what do you want?"

"I never had to knock, so why start now?" The phoenix sneered, "I'm here to claim what's mine~" He chuckled.

Nakahei blushed immensely and crossed his arms, "Since when have I been yours?" He asked in embarrassment.

"You said it yourself in the past, and you can't deny that." Fushicho said, before grabbing his shoulder.

Yosei backed off a little before running out, "G-Good luck!" Nakahei blushed more before looking at Yosei in surprise, "Yosei! Wait!" He said in surprise as he immediately went past the phoenix and was about to reach the door.

"I-Its okay Nakahei, you need your space~!" Yosei said as he ran off.

Fushicho chuckled and grabbed Nakahei's arm. The demon blushed and then looked at Fushicho, "Don't grab me so suddenly!" He said in embarrassment.

The phoenix glared down at him heavily, "Don't act like you never loved me, you whore." He snapped before pulling him along to the throne, "We'll do it in here, but I want you to change." He ordered the demon, before he suddenly began removing Nakehei's clothes.

Nakahei blushed deeply, "Wh-Why? What do you want me to change in to??" He asked in embarrassment once he was completely naked.

Fushicho skimmed his hand over the male's nipple, before passing him a long frilly dress, "This~ I bet you're real tight down there too~"