TITAN ORIGINS: Hollow Earth Terror

(Just ignore the other two gojiras and the other mosura.)

As the two went through, humans followed their king, they viewed Godzilla and Mothra as glorious Gods and Goddesses. Right as they went through they were met by a grand fall. Godzilla roared as he hit the ground while Mothra floated above it and then landed gracefully.

Godzilla sighed. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah." he groaned and they looked at the beautiful sight before them. Mothra flew onto his back and they walked around the land. Godzilla felt the feeling of two other gojiras. One familiar and the other like a sub species. Being a titan his instincts filled him in on many things. He and Mothra began to move around the new and unexplored but dangerously beautiful and confusing terrain. As they continued to move something else began to move as well.

SpaceGodzilla sensed his brother's arrival and snarled. He flew faster to the location but was followed by another beast. Zilla trailed him. SpaceGodzilla landed and fired at Zilla. Zilla dodged and returned fire but hit his shield. SpaceGodzilla snarled and sped up to Zilla and grabbed his throat. Zilla then bit on his arm. He drew back and clawed at his face leaving scars. His healing factor was very slow.

SpaceGodzilla chuckled and Zilla looked up and blasted at his shield. He raised his foot and brought it down only for a blue beam to hit him back. Godzilla roared triumphantly and stomped. Behind him was Mothra and she screeched at him. He growled and began to light his crystals and blasted at them.

Mothra flew up and Godzilla charged through the beams. The two heavy weight gojira's clashed. Each giving a loud roar. "Who are you?" Godzilla asked.

"You can't remember your brother's face?" he said. Godzilla was shocked by this. He quickly moved it aside.

"I don't remember you being so ugly." he said. SpaceGodzilla roared and bit his shoulder. Godzilla pushed him off. "What happened to our mother?" Godzilla asked. SpaceGodzilla then rammed him down and glowed his eyes. He levitated Godzilla and made him fly back. Mothra flew in and moved her claws down but the shield appeared and knocked her back. She grunted.

"Please don't tell me this is your mate." SpaceGodzilla said. Mothra, Zilla, and Godzilla all blasted him. His shield wore off and he was hit down.

"She is my friend." Godzilla said. He stood over his brother and stomped on him. SpaceGodzilla growled and floated up and blasted them. Zilla then jumped at him and pulled him down before a crystal tail hit him back down below. He groaned as he fell. Godzilla blasted at him and Mothra began to fire her silk.

SpaceGodzilla then was pushed back and hit a rock spike that stabbed his chest. Godzilla pushed him further. SpaceGodzilla roared blasted the rock, freeing himself and he flew through the portal. Godzilla snorted out smoke and roared.

He turned to Zilla. Zilla looked down. "Thank you." Godzilla said.

Mothra flew down and extended her claw. "Are you okay?" she asked, concerned.

"Yeah, but I could not save her." Zilla said.

"My mother?" Godzilla asked, desperately.

"Did he do that?" Mothra asked, referring to SpaceGodzilla.

"No, SpaceGodzilla was not the cause. These new apes were." Zilla said.

"Can you bring me to them?" Godzilla asked.

"Yes, but we need to stop somewhere first." Zilla began to leave and they followed him wherever he went. Some humans watched Godzilla and Mothra and became intrigued and looked up.

On the surface SpaceGodzilla shot out and roared. He was in pain for sure and blood was dripping through his wound. His healing factor must be done with crystals. As he flew he landed down and sighed. "Since he's not here then I can conquer here." he said.

A burst of air came through and the shadow of Rodan. Rodan roared and clawed his chest. "What are you doing?" SpaceGodzilla asked and clawed at him but missed.

"You are trying to overtake the throne. I will not allow such treason." Rodan said.

"That throne is my birthright." he said.

"You would have to defeat Godzilla to reclaim it then." he said and scratched his face.

SpaceGodzilla growled and blasted him back. Rodan then fired his volcanic beam and it broke his shield and hit his wound. It seared and it hardened. SpaceGodzilla instantly flew up and vanished into space. He flew until he reached another planet that was desolate. It was like a grey earth. He decided to rest here. Rodan on Earth was skeptical of this and went into his volcano.

Down in the hollow earth however were the apes. They were moving objects like rocks and trees that a bad storm made appear. They were helped by Baragon, Varan, and a giant spider that had a brown body but small purple marking and yellow hints and blue eyes. This was Kumonga and she owed the apes for their help years ago for many things so here she was along with the other two.

Godzilla was walking behind Zilla when they stopped at a mountain and out of it came Grorosaur and Manda who were talking. Zilla walked up to them.

"Welcome back." Manda said and put her head to Zilla's. Godzilla looked at them. They bowed and rose up.

"You must be Gigantis's youngest son." Grorosaur said. Godzilla nodded.

"She was a dear friend to us." he said and Godzilla looked down. They all were standing in a circle.

"I am looking for my mother's killer." he said.

"We can help with that." Manda said. He smiled.

"Thank you." he said. They all began to rest for an expedition in the morning.