Famine Is Once More

famine pov

betrayal is what has destroyed me and now i am alone but whats different from before i feel anger and the ambition to seek revenge and the want to brake the people that broke me as payment for the past. i dont know what ill do to seek that revenge but for now i will let the anger and ambition consume me entirely. i really dont care what going to happen to me. i am tried of getting pushed around , i am not a leaf waiting to be pushed around by the embassy known as wind, as this simple thought crosses my mind i realize that i can now be myself without anyone stopping me. i am on my own now , stop me and their will be nothing of your flesh left to burn in hell. love me and i swear you will die....

realization hits me quickly what i am i thinking .... i was never was supposed to be  this... this monster

days have passed since I've seen her but this morning a dark hole begin to fill me. As a silhouette begins to form  it starts  approaching my direction I quickly snap out of my thoughts as the figure and i locked eyes. suddenly everything become silent, the winds the birds and the sounds of everything surrounding me all gone. the figure turned to me and spoke.

"your head strong ambition and mind threatening will-"

i cut it off quickly "i will not condemn to you, if you plan on killing me i will not be taken down so quickly"

"i am here to simply help you get what you wish"

"i dont need your help and what do you know of what i want"

the figure came closer and i realized that it was indeed a man

"i know enough about you Jake"

"what are you talking about how do you know my name"

with that i became engrossed in blackness and awoke in a room of a pale lavender but what stood out most was the even paler ice colored cloak along with a note reading;

Meet us in throne room