⇢𖢇𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𖢇⇠

"Owen! Please listen to me!"

Apo and Owen look at eachother, and then decide to get up and check out the voice.
"Hey whats going on?" Owen asked as him and Apo walked up to where the others were watching something happen.

"shh. Watch." Mohwee whispered glancing over at Owen before looking back to what looked like Owens house.

BAM

"Your not the same anymore Owen! I hate you!" Magic said slamming the door and rushing to Soups house for comfort.

Owen heard a scoff from his house and he looked back angrily. "Owen, its ok-" Squidney said before being cut off " No! Squid its not ok!! He's ruining my relationships with my friends!!" Just then Owen disappeared.
They all just stood there looking at where Owen had just been standing,
"What the f-" Mohwee tried saying before getting his mouth covered by Squidney's hand.

When Owen opened his eyes he was back in what seemed to be his body 'нєℓℓσ?' Owen called out, amazed when an echo came from his voice.

"ɧơῳ ąrɛ ყơų ɖơıŋɠ ɬɧıʂ?!" The Voice person called to him. 'αωω... уιυ ρσσя тнιηց, ɕαηт нαηԃℓє α νσιɕє?' Owen teased chuckling with a vile tone.

"ῳɧყ ąrɛ ყơų dơıŋɠ ɬɧıʂ!" They yelled panicky. 'ωну?ฬђฯ? 𝗪𝗛𝗬!!!' Owen was know screaming 'уσυ кιℓℓєԃ σηє σƒ му вєѕт ƒяιєηԃѕ!!' There was a pause before Owen decided to leave his head and go back to the others dead ones.

When he appeared back with the others they all jumped "Holy! God give me a heart attack why dont you?!" Oeca shrieked. "Where were you?" Squidney questioned.

"Uh-i-Somewhere!" Owen said looking back to his house hearing 'Were did you go?! Voice of satain??!!!' This made Owen smile as he poofed back into his head "вσσ." Owen whispered low before he went back to his friends.

When he went back to the others they had all seemed to have figured out were he went when a quiet scream came from Owens house

"Really?" Apo asked looking unimpressed. Owen nodded proud before grabbing Apos hand while smiling big and running off.

——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•—
Sorry for the shorter chapter
Thank you to all the people who have read this story im so happy thank you guys so much you are all incredible!!! ♥︎♥︎♥︎