laughter under the sun

It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining. There was a gentle breeze in the air as our two Hunters were enjoying summer together.

Gon and Pitou decided it would be nice if they had some fun at the beach for a change.

"Man, feel that warm Sun... it's beautiful today!" said Pitou as she set down a large blanket to lay down.

"Today is going to be really fun! I wonder what should we do first to start the day." She said excitedly."Pitou was enjoying the summer season. The warm rays of the sun hitting skin as she was laying down putting on her sunscreen lotion. She was wearing a cute all black bikini with her bra having a small cat shape hole exposing some her cleavage.

During this time Her and Gon were preparing their trip for another adventure. They plan to travel to Jappon for bit since both of them have never been there before.

It was exciting for Pitou. A whole new place to explore and a another opportunity to see the world.

"Hey I'm back Pitou! I got some Ice cream for us."

Gon was 18 years old and grew up to be a handsome young man.

Out of all of his adventures. Spending it with Pitou was something he never thought would actually happen.

Once enemies that had their own personal goals and desires. A lot has changed since the events of the NGL and East Gorteau.

A lot of healing had to be done but over time the two had made amends and eventually they got the chance to be closer.

"I got vanilla for you, I got myself chocolate."

"Thanks Gon. ^^ the weather sure is nice isn't?"

"Yea...I could just lay here All day." he sat back and looked at the sky.

The two were enjoying their ice cream as they looked at how beautiful the ocean was. The crystal blue water stretch as far the eye could see.

Pitou finished her ice cream and decided to lay down as she placed an umbrella next to her. Making sure the rays of the sun wouldn't burn her skin.

"Hey Gon, I think I'm going to take short nap for a while. *yawn* the warm weather feels pretty good."

"Huh? Oh ok. I think I'll go build myself a massive sand castle.😁"

He said as he headed away. She giggled at his remark and slowly started to close her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

" * Yawn* I think an hour cat nap would do the trick...."

( One hour later)

While it was still early Pitou began to slowly wake up and for some reason she felt really comfortable. It was like she wrapped in a nice warm blanket.

" *yawn*.....that felt really good. I'm sure I wasn't asleep for too long...wait...what the hell!?"

She found herself buried in the sand with her head sticking out.

"What the hell is this!? Hey! Who is responsible for this??"

" Who do you think? 😉 "

Gon had finally come back although he wasn't far from her he waited patiently for her to finally wake up. He had the biggest smile across his face and certainly was up to something, but Pitou noticed something right away...she couldn't get out.

she couldn't get out