7:- Menace

Hey!! Desizzz , update for who loving my book 😚 thank you for keeping this on your library!!!thank you for 100 likes 😭....Now Enjoy the chapter!!

♪♪ Kya Baat Hai, House Of Card ♪♪
01:33 ━●──── 03:12
⇆   ◁  ❚❚  ▷  ↻

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Mrs Park was talking with Mrs Kang. They were talking about their children.

" You know Youna-ssi!! My son gonna be engaged soon. What about Jimin?"

Mrs Park got silent . She had no idea what to say? But still she needed to answer them.

" Ohh, Han Joo-ssi , My Son having busy in his schedule. He gonna be engaged soon while we are looking for a perfect person for him."

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

" I'll kill that bastard , how dare he knocked me again....i thought I'm the one clumsy but he is the gravitational field. God !! But he always stole my attention. And I'm the one thought drama scene in reality that accident for me. Why i always found myself in his arms only.... oh gosh next i will do something for him.

But suddenly he hit by someone and he about bashed out to that person but

" Ohh.... Sorry ...ma'am.." Jimin bowed to a lady who were picking up wooden cup from floor.

" It's okay , son....did you get hurt??" Mrs Jeon gave the wooden cup to blonde.

" I'm okay ma'am...." Jimin took the cup and excusing the lady.

" Wait...son..."
Jimin stopped from there and saw the lady wanted to say something.

" Is this your earring?" Mrs Jeon showed a stud earring. Jimin touched his both ear and realised that his left ear had no earring.

The lady gave a smile and said ," Here, Son... your earring. "
Jimin smiled back to the lady while took the earring.

" Thank you so much, Ma'am...."

" Ahh... no problem.... beautiful son..."

The blonde got blush. He thanked to the lady again went towards the Mrs Kim to gave the important stuff. Mrs Jeon completely fascinated by his beauty.

" What a beautiful creation by god !! "

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

" God , save me ...that was accident not a romantic scenes." Jungkook entered the hall and saw that his sister was talking with his Eomma.

He about left from there but his Eomma called him from behind.

" Oh , god...." He turned around and go towards to his mother.

" Son , i needs to talk urgently."

Jungkook gulped while looking at his sister who was smiling and teasing to him.

" Jungkook-...."

" Nae , Eomma, wh- what happened?"

" Are you okay ? Son..."

" Na- ohh yeah- yess...tell me Eomma... what happened? Why urgent?"

" Son , i forgot to picks the gift from that taxi....what should we do? We lost 25 ,0000 won ..." Mrs Jeon hold his sons hands.

" Don't worry, Eomma , i knew him already and i have his mobile phone number." He assured his mother while left there for dialling someone.

He cut the call and about to went the main gate for receiving their gift. He saw many people entering there.