11:- Peril

♡︎ Peril ♡︎

♪♪ Yes Or No , Pehli baar x Yad lagla ♪♪
01:33 ━●──── 03:12
⇆   ◁  ❚❚  ▷  ↻

◍OʚO◍

EVENING TIME:-

" See you tomorrow!! " Jeon Jihae said bye to her classmate and parted away from that student.

" Ohh no... I have to walk for five minutes ...aghhh.... can't wait to eat kimchi rice ...ohh.... what a boring day in school...." Jihae said to herself.

She just walked two meters, felt someone was stalking her..... the teenager girl tried to look everywhere but she never found anyone ... she was going to school since two months, and there was always safe for her, but that day she felt insecure.

  The young girl kept her step on again towards that alleyway, her eyes laid on the crowd. The crowd was for someone celebrity which was there for a commercial film shoot.

  The model was wearing a White Stripes Loose Long-Sleeved Sweater with bootcut jeans and also wore a pair of Converse run star hike sneakers.

The model was looking so beautiful, and his pose for the photo shoot was just stunning. " That's left, darling!! ..... Wow!!! Outstanding Park !! You are always stunning.... you always steal the show !! ..... I'm so pleased with myself while working with you, babe...." The director complimented the model.

Jimin gave a soft smile and tried to drink some fruit juice by the shooting staff, and he took a break from shooting. The blonde took out his mobile phone and tried to dial someone.

Jihae looked at the model, she thought that she saw that blonde boy somewhere. " Aren't that sexy red boy from Taehyung oppa's Family function? Yeahhh,.ohh... Park Jimin, the beautiful model, right??? " She got happy.

" I have to take an autograph of him.. and tease Mr. Jeon Jungkook... hihihi...." She took out a notepad and pen from her backpack. Jihae was about to go towards that model, but that time someone grabbed her and closed her mouth with their other hand...

   The younger girl didn't understand what happened to her... she tried to wiggle her legs and hands, she dropped her notepad and pen. She tried to shout, but her face was totally closed by that person. She pushed that person with her elbow and tried to escape from that person. But the person again grabbed her within a second.

The person gripped her hair tightly and said, " Bitch, now see what I'm going to do with you...." " Oppa!! Oppa... you don't know who is my brother.. he will never gonna stare at you.. bastard.. let me go...." Jihae was screaming with tears.

That's when someone kicked the man, and the man fell down immediately with a broken tooth and blood, he couldn't stand, he saw a thin perfect body guy stood near him..... then he fainted.....

" Hey, girl, are you okay? " The blonde asked while hugging the girl. " Yes.. Yess... please save me...." Jihae stuttered. She didn't know what happened to her... she was feeling totally shocked and scared.

" Don't cry, Sister... let's go... here... okay..." The blonde said while hugging Jihae and about to leave with her, that time two people caught them from behind and closed their faces with a handkerchief, and after a minute, they found themselves unconscious there.

★★★★★★★★★★★★                 

"Jimin !! Wake up, my child...." The old woman said softly while caressing the blonde's soft hair.

" Ummmm... Halmoeni.... let me sleep more, please...." Jimin turned over to the other side.

" Someone is coming to our restaurant, wake up and get ready, okay... I'm going... to make some delicious lunch menu..."