10:- Dazed

♡︎ Dazed ♡︎

♪♪ 3D , Subhanallah ♪♪
01:33 ━●──── 03:12
⇆   ◁  ❚❚  ▷  ↻

◍OʚO◍

Warning ⚠️ ( Mature , death , blood , murder )

At Bartender Nam's lane,

Detective Jungkook and Inspector Taehyung knocked the door of bartender Nam's small house. A 85 years old lady trying to open the tin layers door which was looking like rust and damage. Somehow she made the door open poorly , the old lady confused while saw the two gentleman.

" Are you friends of Nam Duk Gu ??" The old lady asked while carrying a clay pot which was full of soil.
The two man were about to say something but the old lady speaked " He was not coming back yet last two days I don't know where he is?? I'm waiting for him to brings some money for Christmas. But still he is not coming yet.....son...."

Jungkook and Taehyung got silent for a minute.....they don't know what to say to the old lady , but the old lady need to know about her son.

" Ummmm......Mrs Nam , I'm sorry, W...we...we are not yours son's friend.... We are Cops from Seoul investigation department. And your Son Mr Nam is no more......" Taehyung tried to said properly while swallowing the spit.

The old lady got shock after hearing her son's death news. She sat at the ground and whimpered silently. Taehyung tried to explain to her , but she wiped her's teary eyes and said , " Ask me anything , i will tell you everything or if you wanna check my house then do that ......."

Jungkook tried not getting sad about that , his weakness is helping the helpless people but before any investigation he couldn't do that because department gives him an unsolving difficult case. The lady allowed them to her's house and the two gentleman seat on a old wooden chairs , and the old lady seat on a stool which was not good at condition might be broke in minutes.

" So , Mrs Nam , Do you know Marie Jang??" Taehyung asked while picking out a data entry note and also a recorder.

" M..Maa..Marie Jang?? "

" Uhmmm....Inspector Kim ...Not Marie Jang.....Lim Hye In ..." Jungkook stared at his colleagues Kim Taehyung while whispering.

" Okay , So Do You know Lim Hye In??"

" Yes , Son ...she loves my son so much....i know her well she is so nice..." The old lady kept her both hands on knees.

" Ohh really....have ever notice something wrong between Duk Gu and Hye In??" Taehyung faced back into his chair.

"Yes , one day they both were fighting for something and i was busy with my plants."

" What they were fighting for?"

" They were talking about some bank account...and they hugged eachother later , i thought they solved their problems by own then i didn't interfere to them."

Here Jungkook tried find something in Bartender Nam's wooden closet. He found receipt of bank which withdrew thirty five thousand won . He saw the name of the recipient and got shock.

After that he found some drugs which was cocaine which is popular in mid east Seoul . The Detective kept all evidence with a plastic pouch.

" Are you done Mr Kim??"

" Yes, Sir ..."

" Okay , let's go......we have to went to the bank. "

"Okay , Sir ....So Mrs Nam i will be contact you if anything needs in inquiry , Thank you...." Kim Taehyung gave some money to the old lady and left with His Senior.