Chapter 8: Rescuing Shera! (EDIT!)

-No One's P.O.V-

After you and Leafa had your encounter with Edelgard, both of you got back to Faltra and went to the Inn.

After getting back to the inn, both you and Leafa were told that Diablo, Rem, and Alicia were going after Shera. You and Leafa were confused about what was going on as Diablo begins to inform you two from top to bottom of what had happened.

Leafa was shocked while you were quite angry at Prince Keera for what he has done.

Eventually, Diablo's group went off to find where Prince Keera was. Thanks to your Mana Sensing skill, you were able to find his mana energy which is a little far from where you all are.

-Back with Shera-

Right now, we're at a different location somewhere in the woods.

We hear the sound of a flute playing coming from the inside of a red tent.

On the inside, we see Shera standing with her wrists chained up from the ceiling while Prince Keera was playing the flute.

Keera: It's pointless to resist, Shera. You know that this flute is the secret art of our kind, right? When I saw you yesterday, I played a tune only Elves can hear that imbued with a spell. It's already impossible for you to defy this flute.

 It's already impossible for you to defy this flute

Keera: I can overwrite your will however I please. It was truly a masterpiece! The look that Demon had on his face when you betrayed him after he placed so much faith in you!

Shera had a pained expression on her face after hearing from Keera.

Keera: Now, Shera, I'm overwriting you. You'll want to answer my questions now.

Keera then touches both of his index and thumb fingers as he swipes in thin air as if he was silencing Shera.

Shera: Yes. You can ask me anything.

Shera says, but her green-colored eyes were fully dull.

Keera: What did that Diablo demand of you? What kind of orders did he give you?

Shera: Orders?

Keera: He's giving you all kinds of orders using that Enslavement Collar, right? Tell me. How did he make you serve him? I'll do even more incredible things to you.

Shera: Orders? He only ever ordered me once. To shake hands with Rem, with a smile.

Shera says until Keera slams his palm onto the pole and yelled out...

Keera: You fool! That's not what I meant!

However, his outburst snapped Shera out of her hypnotized state.

Shera: But he never gave me any other orders!

Keera: Seriously? Heh, whatever. Either way, you can't run away anymore. I'll teach your body thoroughly...just who you belong to.