Chapter 9: War Problems (EDIT!)

-No One's P.O.V-

Right now, Diablo's group was up against the Elven's trump card monster known as the Force Hydra.

Keera: Simply wonderful! Just as one would expect from a Summon whose use is forbidden because it will destroy the world! EhehehahahahaHAHAHAHA!!

Diablo (Takuma): (Cross Reverie never had a Summon like this...)

Shera: Run, Diablo! That Summon has been in the royal family for generations! It's a guardian deity! You'll never defeat it!

That's when Rem realizes something until she turns to you and said...

Rem: (Y/N)! Use your Destruction magic to erase that thing!

Shera: Oh right! (Y/N)'s destruction magic can easily evaporate the Summon! (Y/N), you have to defeat it!

Both Rem and Shera were expecting you to get rid of the Force Hydra, but you stayed silent, watching Diablo fighting against the Hydra.

Rem: (Y/N), what are you doing?!

(Y/N): I'm not doing it.

Shera: Huh?

(Y/N): Just let Diablo have his fun.

Rem: But-

Leafa: (Y/N)'s right. Diablo hasn't had a good fight because we, his juniors or apprentices to be exact, had protected him for the last couple of days. Therefore, we cannot interfere in this fight unless Diablo tells us to. We shall put our faith in him to defeat the Summon.

Alicia, Rem, and Shera were stunned at the response, but they bite their tongue and didn't argue back.

Diablo: Thanks, you two. Now then...all of you must stand back. I'm going to crush that thing!

(Y/N) & Leafa: (Go for it, Senpai!)

(A/N: Gonna skip the writing of the battle. Watch this video instead.)

Once the electric purple beam disappears, everyone uncovers their eyes and sees the Force Hydra was nowhere to be seen, indicating that Diablo managed killed it.

(Y/N): Damn, he finished it off.

Leafa: Nice, nice! Very nice, Diablo~!

Keera: Wh-What is this? I don't understand.

Keera says in disbelief.

Rem: Way to go, Diablo!

Alicia: I can't believe you beat a Summon that powerful.

(Y/N): See? We didn't need his help, after all.

Shera: I guess so...

Diablo then looks toward Keera with the same stern expression.