INTRODUCTION

hi everybody, thank you for choosing this book. this is my first book, it may not be perfect but i tried my best . i hope you enjoy.

TRIGGER WARNING

this book includes topic such as self harm ,Eating disorder, mental health, anxiety, body dysmorphia, toxic parent cyber bullying

if you feel like this topic above will trigger you this is not the right book for you.

if you every need anyone to talk to my DM are always open.

i will put a TW if necessary in the chapter.

There are a lot of errors in the first few chapters so please don't mind them. It will
Be edited later

Genre

Slow burn

Enemies to lovers

Founding Family

What it is about

A girl named Adara, who finds herself expelled from her former school and subsequently enrolls in an elite boarding institution. The question arises: would she embrace this new environment or despise it?

As Adara steps foot into the prestigious halls of her new school, she is met with a cold, arrogant, and rude individual named Andrew. Despite his initial demeanor, fate has a peculiar way of intertwining their lives. As time passes by, Adara discovers hidden layers beneath Andrew's icy exterior. She begins to understand that his aloofness stems from past experiences and personal struggles. They can't just seem to keep away from each other fate always bring them together. 

Gradually, love blossoms between them against all odds. Their relationship becomes a testament to the transformative power of compassion and understanding. Through their shared experiences and emotional growth, both Adara and Andrew learn valuable lessons about acceptance and forgiveness.

while Adara's expulsion initially seemed like a setback in her life, it ultimately led her to an extraordinary journey at an elite boarding school. The encounter with Andrew may have started off on rocky grounds but eventually evolved into a profound connection that defied expectations. This classic tale reminds us that love can thrive even in the most unlikely circumstances when two hearts are willing to open up and embrace each other's vulnerabilities.