horny gal.

some background info: Trixie and Katya have been friends since they were young.

Katya hadnt seen or heard from trixie in a few days, she had started to wonder if she was okay. she decided to send Trixie a text. 

"Katya aka hot russian mfer.

"Trixie? i havent heard from u? are you okay?" 

Trixie baby doll barbie.

"Yeah ive just been busy ;)) wanna come over? im bored ;))"

Katya aka hot russian mfer

"Dont have to tell me twice ;))"

Seen.

Katya got into her car. she drove Trixies music playing loudly as she needed a distraction cus she was already hungry for trixie, she was slightly confused. Trixie was never this upfront, did i read the situation  wrong? she thought to herself .

She got to Trixies driveway. she walked up to her door, Trixie opened the door,  so she was waiting for me Katya thought to herself. Katya scanned Trixies body. She was wearing a black tank top a red bra and a white skirt. her hair was pinned upp with a nice hairclip that was pink since she always had to wear pink. 

"Did you loose something?" Trixie asked.

"yea your outfit is making me thirsthy. can i have some water?" Katya walked inside and sat down on the couch.

"So im you slave now?" Trixie smirked.

"Be carefull, we both know you will be by the end of the night." Katya didnt even bother  to look back, since she could see Trixie in the shineback of the tv.  Trixie gave her a glass of water and sat down next to her.  katya went to take a drink of her water, Trixie sat on her knees next to her and whispered in her ear.

"Fuck me please" 

Katya choked on her water. she sat her glass down. and looked at trixie. they were so close. Trixie took a pack of cigs out of her pocket. she stood upp and picked katya with her, they walked to her balcony.  Trixie light upp a cig and took a drag. Katya tried to take one from her packet. Trixie pulled the packet away.  put it in her pocket. she pulled katya closer. she took the cig to her mouth and breathed in, she looked at katya and went closer, she breathed out, katya immediatly knew what she was supposed to do. she breathed in the smoke from Trixies mouth, the tension was thick. Trixie continued to take a few draga. They got closer and closer. Trixie was so seductive right now. their  eyes met and their lips collided together.  they both were hungry for more. they separated , trixie put the cig out, as they walked inside. katya closed the door and put her hands around trixie's waist. they kissed again passionatly.  Katya pulled Trixie closer.  they walked towards the kitchen counter, Katya lifted Trixie upp on the counter, she kissed and nibbled on Trixies  neck, Trixie moaned lightly. Katyas  took of her tank top and started kissing her chest. her bra was removed too,  she pulled apart and looked at Trixie's eyes. she went down to her knees slowly still holding eye contact. trixie separated her legs right away, needing katya soo bad.

Katya took of Trixies underwear. she pulled Trixie closer. she kissed around Trixies heat, 

"Katya I need you now please," Trixie moaned.

"how much do you need me?" Katya asked  seductivly.

"please," Trixie whispered.

Katya entered two fingers, Trixie moaned loudly, katya pumped in and out faster and faster as Trixies moans  went louder and louder. she was getting closer. she was now screaming Katyas name, Katya put her other hand on Trixies boob and kneeding it softly that was it for Trixie. 

"Im going to cum katya please let me cum" Trixie whined,

"Cum for me baby," Katya answered.

Trixie let herself cum, as she screamed Katyas name one last time. Katya kept pumping untill Trixie came down from her high.  Trixie practicaly  fell onto Katya, Katya supported her upp, she lifted Trixie upp and walked upp the stairs and to Trixies room, she layed Trixie down on the bed and went to the bathroom to clean Trixie with a cloth. 

"Katya come here and cuddled with meeeeeee," Trixie whined.

Katya walked back into the bedroom and cleaned Trixie upp. she then put the cloth in the wash and layed down next to trixie and pulled her in. they then fell asleep on eachother. Both with a smile on their faces.