step mom

*Katya is 20*

"Yekatrina I have some news," Katya's dad said.
"Yah whats up.?" Katya  asked.
"So ive found someone knew, her name is Trixie shes 30 and she's coming  over for dinner tomorow so you can meet  her." He said nervously.
"Okay sounds good. But shes 30? Dad you're 51 thats a pretty big age gap." Katya  looked at her dad standing by her door.
"I know but she's different. I really like her, just be nice to her okay?" Dad looked at her.
"Yah okay fine I wont involve myself." She looked at him and smiled. He then left her room and closed the door. She looked back at her phone and wondered. Is this girl only with my dad for the money? I mean he's the ceo of his company and makes a good  amount of money. She went to Instagram and typed in Trixie to the search bar. She didnt know alot except her name. And couldnt find anything. It's maybe better that I dont know anything before I meet her. She thought to herself

The next day:

"Shes here!!" Dad yelled from downstairs.
"Coming!" I yelled back. Fixing my outfit and lipstick. As I wanted to look good. Not really knowing why. I fixed my band shirt and baggy jeans. Put on a necklase with a tiny bottle of blood from my mom after she died. She let me take some so I could have something that was her for the rest of my life. As my style was pretty goth it seemed fitting.
I walked downstairs and my eyes met Trixies. She was beautifull. As I almost couldn't belive my eyes. She had blond hair flowing down her shoulders. A low cut tight long sleeve showing of her huge tits and some tight jeans with white heels. Katya introduced herself trying to act  normal. They all sat down and ate together. Katya kept looking at Trixie and Trixie looked back smiling every time she caught her. Katya had butterflies and was captivated by the woman.

A few months later.
Trixie had mooved in and was now Katya's step mom. Katya flirted with her all the time. Trixid seemed to enjoy it. They made flirty  comments and spent alot of time together. Katya was catching feelings and what she didn't know was that Trixie was also catching feelings for her.
One day Katya's  dad went on a buisness trip and was going to be gone for five days. Katya was in her room painting and Trixie came in with her laundry.

"You have alot of sexy underwear yekatrina" Trixie smirked as she folded them.
"They would look better on you. But  best on the floor." Katya whispered to herself  hoping Trixie didn't hear.
"What?" The older woman asked.
"Nothing dont worry." Katya hadn't looked at Trixie at all as she was focused on her painting. Trixie felt sad that Katya didn't pay attenion to her. And she thought of an idea. She walked up behind Katya. Slithering her arms around Katya's waist.
Katya's breathing hitched. And her knees felt weak. This woman was to seductive.  Trixie moved her mouth to Katya's ear and said
"I love the drawing of that half naked woman, can't you Paint me like that?"
Katya whined still trying to hold her focus.
"You're so good with that paint brush. Every stroke is perfect. But you should stroke me instead." She pulled Katya's hips closer to her front and slithered her fingers down to the womans pants line. She unbuttoned it and felt her hands down feeling the wet spot.
"Oo I love those red lace panties. They look nice. But better on the floor." Katya finally put down her paint brush and turned around.
Trixie was wearing pink lingerine
"Oh im going to fuck you so hard you will forget everything except my name." Katya pulled Trixie in and they started making out. Katya pushed Trixie down on the bed and took of her own pants and shirt leaving her in her bra and red panties.
"Oh fuck I knew they would look good. " Trixie moaned.
"Now fuck me, because your dad can't even make me fucking cum." Trixie took of her panties leaving her in her pink bra and garters. Katya went in between Trixie's thighs and spread her legs even further. She kissed on her thighs and her dripping pussy. She entered a finger slowly picking up the pace. And Trixie started dirty talking
"Oh fuck yes you're good at that. I see how you look at me and my tits. And you turn me on every time."
Katya came up to trixie's  face still pumping.
She whispered  in Trixies ear.
"I hear you pleasuring yourself moaning my name. So i have to draw you naked to make me stop myself from coming in there to fuck you. That drawing is you"
Katya looked Trixie in her eyes  and kissed her pasionatly. Then she went back down and kissed her clit to. She kept swirling her tounge and pumping in the same speed. And Trixie started moaning more and more
"Fuck I knew you were hot but you in between my thighs like that makes me so horny. And your red hot cheeks give me butterflies. Those lips, those arms oh fuck your muscular thighs oh fuck baby im gonna cum." Trixie gasped.
"Fuck baby you look so hot under me. I have always wanted this. Come on cum for me"
Trixie gasped and whined at the sound of Katyas fingers coming in and out of her dripping pussy. As she came on them. Katya continued untill Trixie  was done. Both of their breaths heavy.  They layed together.
"You really know how to fuck me good. But next time im gonna  fuck you." Trixie laughed and so did Katya.

An; I acctually like this fic ngl
980 words.