random oneshot

Katya leaned over her table looking Trixie in the eyes.
"You're so down bad for me aren't you," she chuckled and stood back upp Trixie felt Katyas strong aura in the room. Katya walked around the table and over to Trixie, she put her hand on Trixie's Jaw making her look up at the towering woman. They were dangerously close. Trixie wanted to break the tension, but didnt as she was still scared. They looked into eachothers eyes. And finally leaned in for a kiss.

"Watcha writing?" Katya asked.

Trixie closed her book.
"Oh nothing," she brushed the side of the book with her thumb.

"Cmon Trixie tell me, you never let me read any of your work," Katya  whined and complained lile a baby.

"Yea and theres a reason for that,"  Trixie scoffed for herself

" what was that?" Katya asked.

"Nothing," Trixie smiled to herself as she stood upp walking towards Katya  in the door frame.

Katya stopped Trixie and they looked at eachother.

" were we fucking?" Katya asked with a sly grin on her face pointing to the book.

Trixie went bright red.
"No I didnt finish it we were about to but you interupted me," she mummbled.

"Well let me help u think of how your going to finish the book later." Katya picked Trixie upp.

They started making out and Katya led Trixie  onto the bed. Their clothes came off and soon Trixie was naked on her back with her legs spread for Katya. Wich was pounding and eating. Her out. Causing her to moan so uncontrollably. Trixie came on Katya and they changed positiones to Katya on her face riding back and forward untill she came to.  They got cleaned up and fell asleep both with a smile on their faces.

AN hehe nice little chapter.