~chapter 4: i have... wings and powers ~

Hey everyone so I might misspelled somewhere so please forgive me or let me know if I misspelled so sorry
————————————————————————————
⚠️warning some language ⚠️

Meanwhile with the turtles in the sewers

Donnie opens the door and the rest of the turtles are right behind him " Is he here" Raph asked whisper Donnie and Donnie looks around to make sure that he wasn't there " I don't see him. Donnie?" Leo said to Donnie " My thermal scans indicate there's a 74% variable" leo looks at Donnie and Raph keeps looking around as Donnie keeps talking " that there's a 61% chance he's not..."as he keeps whispering then Mikey comes and interrupt him " That he's not here, guys.That he's not here." Mikey whisper too Leo shush him and Donnie looks at Mikey so does Raph "okay. Fall in, quietly." Leo Signal them they all grunting quietly Leo jumps first then Raph then Donnie and last was Mikey grunts the loudest "Dude!" Raph growls at Mikey " so guys if it wasn't already obvious with that girls, I get dibs on April and Raph you get dibs on Y/n." Mikey said to his brothers Raph raph's mind " yeah like that's gonna ever happen I gotta admit it they...they are kinda cute wait a minute what the fuck did I just say." Raph remember what you give to him and Opened the paper we you give him. "call me or text me when you get the chance (xxx-xxx-xxx) ;) Raph blushes " she give me her... phone number why?" in raph's mind. Then leo shushed at him. Raph snaps of of his thoughts." if Master splitter catches us, he'll says back to the Ha'shi." Leo reminds them what happens if they get caught and didn't listen to master splinter's orders. " I ain't going back to the Ha'shi." As they put their weapons back " every time we're are in the Ha'shi it's because of you. Leo said to raph and push him " well, bro you won't have worry about me" Raph push Leo away with his hand on his face and continuing talking " dragging you down anymore." "What's that supposed to mean?" Mikey asked Raph as he gained to his face As he keeps whispering Raph gets mad and starting to talk a little bit louder " i'm going out on my own. First chance I get."Push Mikey away from his face. "How are we going to finish our hip-hop Christmas album, bro? Mikey put his face into raph again and continues talking "You're the hype man!" And the boy shushing each other " shut up!" " Shut up ow!" " shut up,Donnie." As they keep continuing arguing and shooting each other " I got glop in my eye." Ralph push away is Mikey and shush Donnie Leo had enough so He stopped it " Shh! He's not going anywhere. We all stick together." " sorry I spit in your eye,bro." Mikey said to Raph "Shh!" " Guys? Guys." As Donnie tried to get his brothers attention he knew he was standing behind them " We got a bogey." As he said that they stand very still when the flash light came on "Uh..." as the rat stand there until he grab Leo by the feet with his tail and make him fall Leo groan The others turn around and start panicking and get nervous "Where have you been?" " We weren't..." Raph was trying to make excuse but fail miserably so the rat choked him to the Throat with his tail ( imagine being coke by Raph😏) then The others panic and then Donnie try to make a run for it. " I forgot to soak my retainer!" Donnie tries to run but the rat tripped him " I'm totally sleeping walking!" Mikey try to make it look like he was sleepwalking but he was terrible at acting as he continues talking " Look, Mikey's sleeping and walking He's totally innocent." But he fall it for one bit and he trip him too. "Enough! You disobeyed a direct order. Why did you go above ground? What happened?" As he pointed the flashlight towards the brothers they looked at the way not answering him Leo and Raph looked at each other and looked the others look away from their father so he pointed the flashlight at Mikey, but Mikey look away too then he pointed at Donnie but Donnie whimpering he also didn't answer to "Very well,If that's how it's going to be, to the Ha'shi." He walks away and the turtles groaning they knew it's not gonna be good.

—————————————————————————————
As for April and Y/n in the office

April pacing around the room putting pictures on a whiteboard and mumbling and Y/n was just sitting there thinking about what happened last night. They Boss showed up " O'Neil. All right, what was so important and I had to get here?" " Okay. Are you ready?" "Yeah." " You know how we saw the vigilante? Yeah. But I had no pictures or evidence to show you, so I just sounded crazy.Yes,okay.But we saw him again. Well, I didn't see him again,I saw them because there's four, There's not just one, there's four." The boss almost believe her " what'd they look like?" The boss asked her excitedly " I'll show you." Walls over to the whiteboard and pointed at a turtle picture. " What?" " Like this." " Like turtles?" Almost sounds dumbfounded "Well, didn't look like turtles because they are turtles. They're over 6 feet tall and they speak English." Y/n's mind " she's not gonna believe you April if those turtles find out we told someone they are going to find us and I can't stand this job anymore and I can't stand her anymore(the boss not April) yeah definitely go find us because the purple one Donnie is a hacker I can't stop helping those flashbacks last night.