~chapter 5: The truth~

Hi everyone sorry I haven't posted lately I have been having some problems with my mental health and life right now so thank you for your patience
Much love 💕 and P.S I will try to use you more often
——————————————————————————————

(Third person pov)

You got off of your phone and April and Eric sacks are done talking. "yes you two come with me." They walk in a room and ( I didn't what it is was called so sorry) "I was born in Japan, at a military base in Okinawa. My father went to Vietnam... Didn't come back. I was an outsider in a foreign land. [Scoffs softly] a freak. I was a powerless and helpless boy. Until local sensei took me under his wing. And he saved me." You and April were on the right side and Eric sacks were in the left side then he walked besides them. "Taught lessons that I later shared with your fathers ninth-century Japan. An evil warlord ruled the land. He poisoned the water supply bringing on the dark ages. Death and disease and suffering ran rampant. Not unlike the foot clan and what they like to do to our city. Then one day, a hero arose."He then he walked to the left side and pointing to him." a great alchemist discovered the antidote to the warlord's poison. The cure-all for his evil, your fathers and I were trying to recreate that cure-all." Then April and y/n looked at him then each other. "we developed a mutagen capable of stimulating self-repair on a cellular level." When he was done talking he was right behind them and looked at them. "what were you going to do with it?" April asked him then Eric. "imagine New York City...being victims to a chemical attack. this Mutagen would be able to reverse its effects. It would save the city it would save the people. Those test subjects, those turtles...Running in their blood is the last this precious Mutagen. And up until a few moments ago." Y/n knew something wasn't right about him but you couldn't put your finger on it but you knew something bad was going to happen. "I thought we failed. I thought they died in the fire. How... how could they live." "it's because we save them." You said "of course you girls did. April, Y/n the mutagen possesses powers beyond out wilddest hopes. Whatever resources you need." Eric grad something in his from his coat it was a card and gave it to April. April look down and see the card and grad it but, y/n has a bad feeling bout it bout but you didn't worry bout it much. "I'm here, Let's work together. We'll find them." Looks at the card thinking wether or not to work for him. "don't do it April i have a bad feeling bout him. And something not added up." In your mind. "The course of human history may depend on it.
I'll show you girls out."

April and Y/n were out of the mansion april was thinking wether they work for him or not they were walking towards the van and you couldn't shake the feeling off and had to tell april. "April i don't think we should work for him or trust him I have a bad feeling bout him april." April stop at the door and look at y/n. "y/n i know you don't trust him but what do we have left from our fathers y/n think about it he used to works with are dads." "april we promise the turtles we wouldn't tell no one bout them and yet so far you told our ex-boss, vern, and now Eric sacks. I don't know april bout him but what i do know that i miss my dad and uncle too. I'll meet you at the apartment ok cuz." April just stand there thinking about what you said then april and y/n walk to each towards and hugged and april got in the van and left you just stand there and you got your phone and starting texting raph.

Raph
Y/n

Y-hey raph we are heading to the apartment I'll send your the address. Sending the address i hope your brother can find it.

Raph was doing some training punching the dummy and hears his shell phone vibrating and stop hitting the dummy ( poor dummy) walks over to his phone he grab his water bottle and his rag and grad his phone and look and his saw your text he starting to smile a little and texting you back