Friendship

*3 weeks later*

I felt the nervousness begin to creep up from the back of my mind as Hinata and I wait to be called next to show our teacher our song. I kept singing my song in my head as I fumbled with my fingers. As I was thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong Hinata puts his hand on my back and rubbed it '

"It'll be okay we practiced this so many times! We even performed it for," he scrunched his nose and pinched it," the Host Club." I laughed and felt a bit of my nervousness go away. The door opened showing a girl with brown, long hair and piercing eyes.

"Next!!" Mrs.Iki called out and Hinata and I walked passed the stoic girl and I felt envy.

'If I could only be that calm.. I'm a big nervous mess.' I sigh and closed the door behind me.

"I've been looking forward to seeing both of you! I've heard you've been using you sources to practice wisely.. isn't that right 'Host Club's Performer'." She grinned mockingly and I felt my eyebrow twitch," Oh why thank you.." I reply sarcastically.

She smiled," Alright, what do you two have to present to me today?"

I looked at Hinata and he smiled confidently," We're singing a duet called Two Breaths Walking." Mrs.Iki nodded sitting down on her chair behind the desk with a paper and a pen in hand. She asked a few questions before letting us sing and scribbled them down as we spoke.

. . .

Both: From today, you'll be the air I breathe. Your breath Is everything in me. The "I love you"s we tried to say. Were we screwed up in everyway!

Hinata: And all the bad things that we said

Valerie: I'd rather let them out instead

Both: And breath in with you, so we can breathe in sync till we die...

I smiled as we finished and looked at the pleased teacher. She clapped and nodded," Good feed back: the meaning of the song is great, you both have incredible voices and neither washed each other out or out shined one another. Bad feed back: Well I only have one.. this is a love song. In a love song you guys got to act more like you love each other and not like your just buddies. For example," she looked at her paper," on the part where it says 'I'll come in closer, our lips together will collide and meet as one' get closer to one another." She finished inhaling a big breath of air.

I looked at pink cheeks Hinata and he looked back with flustered eyes. I nod and he gets closer to me and I begin to feel nervousness hit my stomach.

"Closer." Mrs.Iki says her hands on her hip. Hinata moves literally millimeters closer and I hear the teacher huff.

"Do I have to do this for you!" She says and walks towards us and moves us close enough where I can see the little lint pieces on Hinata's shirt.

"That's better," She says and then laughs," You both are so red!" I keep my head down to keep my face from getting any more red and the teacher dismissed us and tells us to make sure to come tomorrow to hear who gets accepted to perform for the school.

. . .

"Ah~" That was good I said while patting my stomach full of sushi. I hadn't been out with a friend like this in forever let alone one that I consider really close to me. The waitress handed Hinata and I the bill in which we both touched at the same time.

"I'll pay." We both say and I laugh.

"If you want to pay that's fine I've already paid you with my glorious presents." I say and dramatically turn my head flipping my hair.