Hinata Iwasaki

Valerie's P.O.V

I sighed big and began to walk to my singing class. This wasn't how I was imagining my first time at Ouran. I was letting my thoughts flow over the Host Club.

'What are they even gonna do with me?? I'm a girl I can't host girls I don't swing that way! Will I be like a planner? That's so stressful and boring though. What about -' My thoughts were interrupted because I bumped in a broad chest with my face. I fell back and held onto my nose feeling like I was gonna cry cause of the sharp pain in my nose.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you." The familiar boy voice kneeled down to me. I smiled with small tear drops at the side of my eyes," I-I'm okay, honestly! I just hit my nose." I looked up at the boy and he was... really close. We both blushed and the boy stood up giving his hand to me to help me up. I accept it and realize who he was. He was the boy from this morning that complimented me on my singing.

I felt myself calm down and spoke, "I remember you, you're the boy from this morning." His eyebrows rose a bit," Wow you actually remember me, haha." He smiled a pleased smile and I reflected it.

"I have to get going now. I can't be late for my new singing class!" I spun on my heels and began to speed walk to the class room.

"Wait!" I heard the boy I was previously talking to run to next to me but, he ran past me and spun in front of me.

"I'm going there too! Let's go together." He smiled wide. I was actually hoping to walk alone but I decided his company wouldn't be much of a bother unlike those damn Host Club people.

"Okay but first, I need to know your name."

"My name is Hinata Iwasaki." He smiled.

. . .

During the time we were walking to our singing class Hinata told me many things about himself. He really likes singing but his parents want him to become a doctor or a lawyer but he thought that was too boring. He wants to become a famous star and that's why he's taking this class. He also likes play different interments and can play a fairly good amount of them. He's really funny and I felt as ease with him.

'Maybe this school won't be so bad with him here.' I smiled with a hint of blush hitting my cheeks. When we entered the class we sat next to each other while the introduced herself and told us what we will be doing in this class.

"Hello there everybody I am Mrs.Iki! In this class we will be learn how to write and perform songs under a certain amount of time, practicing teaming up with people or a person and making a song, and finally seeing how far you can last in this competition." She smirked at that last line and people began whispering in concern among.

"What I mean by that is at the end of every month I will hear what song you have made depending on the theme of the month and decide if it's good enough to perform in front of the whole school. If it isn't then you're out of this class. If you do get selected then I will give you 2 more weeks to practice even more. Mind you I will eliminate 1-5 people of this class every month and keep the remaining rest. Only 6 people will be able to perform. If you have a group of people, depending on the number of people within the group, it will count as 1 person. Every month my judging will become harder and harder but for now, you all are in the clear. Oh and one more thing, the last person standing will win a chance to start their career with one of most popular agency. This month I will not have a theme so you can sing whatever song with whatever amount of people. Ready? Go!!" She smiled and walked to her chair.

Everyone started to partner up with their friends and babble about what the teacher said. It made sense though, to eliminate people, because with the amount of people in here it would be impossible to get them all connected to an agency let alone a good one.