chapter 14

Naruto pov.

"Ah... is everybody here already?" He said, sounding disappointed.

This man.. in front of me...is Hatake Kakashi?! Don't tell me he's our teacher?! I have always dreamt about this. MY IDOL KAKASHI HEHEHHEHEHEHE.

''Ah...  Everybody is already here?'' Hatake-san said disappointingly. It seemed like we interrupted his reading time. I sweat dropped at this as the girl next to me tried to calm herself down.

Hatake-San looked at us up and down. Seemingly judging us as he eyed, he smiled us. "..." I changed my mind, I don't like this f*ck3r at all. 😒

"First impression, and I don't really like any of you."

"Well, we don't like you either. And aren't  you supposed to be the adult one here? Why are you acting like you're the student here, instead of us?"

The girl calmly said. I could see that she was starting to get annoyed at him. But to be real, though. She has a point.

Well, aside from the fact that I, myself, am an adult as well.

"Well, let's do some introductions! You pinky, go first, " hatake-san said, pointing at Sakura.

"How do you do an introduction?" She asked.

"...."

I...am...shooketh. do kids these days not know how to introduce themselves?What is going on to the world?

"Let's see...by introduction... you need to tell your name, ummm your hobbies, likes, dislikes and dreams."

"Well, why dont you go first, Mr.
Sakura sarcastically said.

Hatake-san sighed and introduced himself.

"I'm Hatake Kakashi, my hobbies are not suitable for kids... umm... there are a lot of things that I like and hate. As for what my dream... I don't know. "

" Now, it's your turn, blondie. "

'You didn't tell anything at all!' We thought.

"Well, my name is Uzumaki Naruto. I'm 12 years old. My hobbies are eating, sleeping, and pooping. I like eating, ramen, and umm food. I don't like not eating. As for my ambitions, I'm planning to continue my hobbies."

'I think that's appropriate..'

3rd persons POV.

"....." awkward silence irrupted after the blond haired boy finished, looking oddly satisfied with how he introduced himself.

'What kind of sh*tty introduction is that?' The three thought in front of the smug blonde's face.

"Wow, what an interesting ambition you have, Naruto, now. Emo guy, you're up next." Hatake was the one who broke the silence as he moved on to the next student.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke, the youngest son of the matriarch of the Uchiha clan. My hobbies are training, reading, and studying." As the young Uchiha introduced himself, the pink haired girl thought,'Ah.. finally, a normal one.'

"And as for my ambition, no. It's not an ambition as i surely will get achieve it. I want to be.. the sexiest macho dancer. Which you might all think ,but Sasuke!with your good body, 6 pack abs, hard and big biceps, surely no one would able to resist you! If you do that, then all of the ladies would come after you and would start a civil war for you!." He acted.

"Well, don't fret, guys, as I trained my sexy and hot body just to prepare for that event. With this skilful hands, none of you would get hurt." The young uchiha said as he posed in front of the shocked and hard faced three.

'Ah.. I spoke too soon..'

"... last but not least, you pink banshee." The pink haired girl stepped in front of them and introduced herself.

"Hello everybody, my name is Haruno Sakura. Same as the rest of my teammates, i am 12 years of age. My hobbies are plantings, cooking, and training. I like singing and I dislike difficult people. As for my ambition, i dreamt of continuing the path of becoming a ninja." Sakura introduced, as she looked at the three as if saying. 'This is how you introduce yourself!!'

"Well, it's certainly(not) nice meeting everybody. Now, as for tomorrow, meet me in the Nahara forest. And don't forget, you mustn't eat breakfast." He said as he disappeared into thin air, leaving the three of us behind.

"..."

.
.
.

Hi guys! I'm posting this chapter since I forgot about it lolzz.

Happy reading! lmao