Disclaimer

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

No copy of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the permission of the author.

──────⇌• :🌷: •⇋──────

Cupid Series #8: I Fell, My Valentine

Paris' parents named her second name 'Valentine' because her parents' anniversary is on Valentine's Day itself

***

For 18-year-old student, Paris Valentine Chavez, the 14th of February is nothing but a normal day aside from it's her parents' anniversary. But her perspective has changed the moment she met Archer Nyx Cullen, the campus President. Paris thought she had no hope for Archer. Until he suddenly confessed to her on 14th of February and said "I Fell, My Valentine."

They both fell, but the real question is... would it last?

Note: This is the last installment of Cupid Series ( An epistolary collaboration of 8 writers) You can read the installments in any order. Thank you!

All love,
jadey