「55」

MESSENGER

Archer Nyx Cullen
Today, 8:00 am

Voice message

“Hi. I'm doing this voice message because probably this is the last time I'll be sending you a message. I'll deactivate or delete my account after this. So yeah I'll start. Nyx you know this already but I will still say this again, I grew up feeling all the love and care from my family. Their love was enough that it made me realized na kaya ko naman mag isa kasi mahal naman ako ng pamilya ko. That I don't need a man in my life because my father is enough for me. He showed me how a man love a woman through my mother. Their love is one of that kind of fairytale love story. My dad became my standard. So in shorter words, I grew up having no boyfriend since birth because I chose to be happy with just myself and no regrets with that. Then you came, I chose to accept to myself that it's not selfish to love others also. So I let you in and love you with all of my heart. No regrets with that also. I experienced my first in everything. You made me feel as though I was enough. But I know that it isn't love if it won't hurt. I accepted that hurting is part of loving. Ang hindi ko lang maintindihan, bakit hindi mo nasabi sa akin ang tungkol sa kanya? Bakit sa kanya pa mismo at sa ibang tao ko pa mismo nalaman ang kwento niyo? You know you're my first so this is new to me. You can't blame me for feeling this way. I want to hear your explanation but I want to be alone for now. While you, you should first fix your mess. I am open for an explanation, just not now. Let's have a space to think and decide because it's for the benefit of us. After a month, I'll come back here, and it's in you of wether you'll come to me and explain or not. I won't force you. For now, let's end this up and give ourselves a break. I love you.”

Love,
Paris Valentine Chavez