Female! Pinkie Pie x Suicidal! Female! Reader

A/N : Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Just so you know (if you don't already)

Y/n: Your Name

L/N: Last Name

H/C: Hair Color

E/C: Eye Color

F/C: Fave Color

K/C: Kind of cutie mark (If used?)

P/O/C: Piece of clothes (If used?)

POV: Point of view. Example: Your pov, Pinkie Pie.....Random pov

And that's about it! Enjoy! (Or don't >3<)

———

Your Pov

'You'd made up your mind and you were going to do it. You had nothing to live for anyways. No family, no real home, no friends..... You had no one. You never would have no one.....' you thought as your h/c hair fell into your eyes as you trudged along the hallway. You had just gotten out of the last class of the day and you were finally going to do it. You were gonna end it all. You quickly made a beeline for the restroom between the other people who were making their way home. You darted into the first bathroom you saw and set your f/c backpack on the stall hook on the door. You brought up your legs and hugged them to your chest as you waited for the room to be cleared.

Pinkie Pie Pov (haha ppp! Okay I'll go write more now...)

'Did I forget something? It feels like I did.....' I thought, not really focusing on the conversation Twilight and Fluttershy was having. Something about a pony world? I already knew all about that.... I don't know why Fluttershy was pretending she didn't know but if she's playing so am I! (A/n: Pinkiiiiiiiiieeeeee!)

Hmm? (A/n: *cough cough* the story *cough cough* Oh yeah!

"Hey girls! I think I forgot something in the classroom! You go on ahead okay? I'm just gonna go get it!" I said with my signature smile. Twilght and Fluttershy both nodded but didn't really say anything.. Weird. I quickly made my way to the classroom but I couldn't seem to find my backpack. I got down on my knees and looked under all the desks. 'Ha!' I thought happily as I snatched up my pack from under a desk. 'Found you!' I quickly put the pink backpack on and made my way out. 'Huh. It's kind of weird having no one in school! It's kind of spooky too.... I like it!' I thought, looking around at the vacant hallways, my footsteps echoing in the halls. I quickly turned around, however, when I felt something. 'Might as well go here than at home I guess!' I thought as I ran to the bathroom, my footstep now sounding like horse hooves on the ground. (A/n: Okay maybe that one was a pony joke XD Can you blame me though?)

Your Pov

'Maybe I should just... No! I'm sick of this! I don't deserve this! This... horrible life I've been forced to live...ends now....' you say in your head, standing up and searching through your backpack. 'No one has ever shone me any kindness.... not once! What do I have to live for?' you ask, honestly looking for a reason to live. You couldn't find one. You eventually found it, the key to happiness, the way to make it all end, a small serrated knife. It was nothing special, a common, household knife. To you though, it would change everything. You sat back down, by now you were sure everyone had gone home for the day and the janitor would be too late to call for help. You've been planning this so long. There was one variable you didn't know would stray from your plan though.