Female! Rainbowdash x Disconfident! Nerd! Female! reader

(Thanks all of you who's still here so let's begin! Also sorry if it looks short I'll try to write longer but I'm on a phone so it seems longer to me sorry.)

Backstory

You quietly stalked your way towards the roof, the one place that you felt yourself free in the world. You enjoyed eating lunch there, keeping to yourself...except for the random times that couples came up there or a friend 'clique' of some kind did. For the most part you were alone... Well... Not entirely. There was this girl, a girl with multi-colored hair, who 'graced you' with her awesome presence on some days with her friends. Today was such a day.

Your Pov

Your h/c hair swayed softly in the cool breeze, making you shiver quietly in your f/c big coat. You closed your e/c eyes against the harsh breeze before sighing, breath white in the air. You quietly took out your lunch, gingerly nibbling your bread sticks. You were halfway through eating them when the doors to the roof burst open, a flash of colors whipped past you to the other side of the roof, stopping right at the edge before coming straight towards you. You tensed as the 'flash' stopped only inches away from your face, grinning widely.
"Hey y/n, how's it going?" You were glad it was as cold as it was, an excuse for your face to be this red and flushed. "H-hey Rainbowdash...." You replied meekly. You were so afraid to say anything to her, scared you would say the wrong thing.

Rainbow's Pov

I smiled, knowing she was really blushing, despite it being so cold. I really liked the way she got so cute when she was shy but it also annoyed me a little as well. I would've liked it more if she was more confident on what she said, instead of being nervous all the time. "So whatchu eating today?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "O-oh... U-um...just bread sticks is all...." She said almost too quietly. "Oh. Cool!" I said as I sat down by her, leaning on the railing towards her.

Your Pov

You simply nodded and you continued eating slowly, not meeting Rainbow's dark pink eyes. Your face flushed darker as she scooted closer, arm to arm with her. "U-um... Do...you want some?" You asked, not knowing what else to say. Her lite up as she smile surprised. "Sure I'm starved." She said before closed her eyes and opening her mouth expectantly. Your whole body was warming up with embarrassment, silently questioning why Rainbowdash was making you do this. You broke off a piece from your bread stick and gently put a little on her mouth. She quickly ate it and leaned back on the wall, yawning, eyes still closed. "Well in full." She said, to the surprise of you. She'd barely eaten anything but you thought best not to question her. You simply kept eating, leaving Rainbow to do whatever as she leaned. Eventually you started to concentrate on something, as if trying to figure something out. You quickly weren't paying attention, eyes out of focus as you kept slowly eating.

Rainbow's Pov

I opened one eyes when I saw her not paying attention, as she always did when she ate. At this time I would just be staring at her, noting how cute she was but this time I had a plan. I waited until she put a piece right by her mouth before pushing her hand aside.

Your Pov

You're eyes quickly focused as you turned to look at Rainbowdash questionably, instead finding your lips to hers. You immediately tried pulling away, trying to apologize but when she put her arm around you, you knew she'd planned this all along. You closed your e/c eyes as you continued to blush deep scarlet.

No Ones Pov

On top of a school's roof, two girls, one overconfident and one unconfident girl was locked in a short, sweet kiss. The one with rainbow hair suddenly pulled away, only to yawn and lean back on the roofs railing. The other one by the name y/n seemed frozen before turning away, eating quietly at her bread sticks, as if nothing happened.

Rainbowdash looked over at her with one eye before saying, "I'm bored. After classes wanna do something?" Y/n, not looking at her said, "..s-sure..." Before the Bell rang loudly, signaling the end of lunch.

(Blah blah blah this was sooo worth the wait right? Ha...hahahha...ha....don't hate me too much! Please! The only reason I just got this done was because I'm basketball now and I'm not homeschooled anymore so I'm so sorry! The only reason its done now is because I'm sick! Ok....bue!)