EP III

2018

2018

This year wasn't the bussiest year for Winnie because she didn't have any tours around that lasted for months, but for creative wise she was really busy, she needed to start writing and producing her new album. She wanted to add some English songs too, because she wanted to reach to more people around the world, but putting the album apart. She still had music festivals to attend in Spain and LATAM, specially the summer.

She was right now in her last summer music festival in Spain, Valencia, she was the last one to come out, In here you could see a lot more artist like her that makes urban music, the session was really good, the public was also amazing, she barely needed to sing some of her songs because the fans would be screaming her lyrics. The session lasted for 40 mins in her opinion it was kinda short, but she is still great full she was invited to this big music festival.

Winnie was on her way back to her hotel, she needed to get ready for tomorrow because she was going to stay in London for some weeks. It was a way for her to get inspired, and make music, new environments gives you new feelings, and she needed to get something fresh so her songs comes out fresh.

Excited she was, because she has never gone to London and it was a place she wanted to go since she was a teenager, in her knowledge it was a place full of artistic vibes and she enjoyed that.

"Winnie, make sure you actually make some music, out of this trip, or even complete the album, it's August already and you need to release the album before it's new year." Her manager Emilia told her, she was like a nagging mom but she actually was right, she needed to catch up on the music making, she has been stuck with the album for weeks already, Emilia suggested a producer to help her out with the album, but Winnie insisted to keep it real, she wanted to do it herself.

"Emilia, lo sé, I know I need to catch up, don't worry I booked this trip to get myself inspired and get out of that blocked phase."

Emilia sighed at my answer because she already don't know how many times the girl has told her that already.

"If you say so"

"I say so" I said while giving her a smile, Emilia laughed at her action.

The next day came and Winnie was ready with her big suitcase and her backpack where the most important thing was at, and that was her laptop with all her beats and songs.

Emilia wasn't ready to let her go she needed to give the girl another of her talks before letting her go.

"Katrina Winnie, you know what you need to do, be careful around the places you go and don't get urself in trouble, okay?" It was another of her mom talks, Winnie just rolled her eyes and looked at her.

"I think you forget, that I lived in one of Argentinas most dangerous places for 4 years and came out un touched. Don't worry about me I'll be okay, just keep me updated in anything important" what she said it was true she lived in one of the most dangerous place in Argentina for nearly 5 years and she still was a life without any problem