EP II

Argentina-Buenos Aires, 2017:)

This year's 2016 and 2017 was a big turn to Winnie's life, she has gone from working two part time jobs to making money out of things she enjoys doing, something she could have sworn before she wouldn't achieve, but for some reason she has. She is really great full for those that listen to her music because as cliché and it sounds without them she wouldn't be going out of that shit hole of situation.
MALDADES was a total hit for the public, making her be the first successful female trapstar in the game for Argentinian trap gaining the nickname of jefa given by her fans.

This genre of music has been getting really popular this days with famous songs from small artists like Duki, a friend of Winnie or Khea another friend. Funny enough the three of them have done a single together called Loca, and it was an absolute hit for the Hispanic community, it reached to 100millions of views on YouTube the music video, giving Argentinian trap a place in the world of the trap scene.

Apart from that Winnie had been in a more successful hit called Toda, a remix between some Latin America artists. In conclusion we could say that her life was changing for the better, not the best because she still lived in that crappy apartment but not to the worst because right now she could actually afford better quality of set ups, and keyboard.

As we all know with fame it also comes with drama, and Winnie of course couldn't get out of that. Her relationship with another artist was out there, she met him for the first time back stage in a concert with her other friends, she recognized him because he was literally the god of the the genre trap in LATAM Bad Bunny, like if u didn't know him you were literally living under a rock. Anyways,  so basically they had chemistry when singing the song loca remix where he was featured, and things happened, small kisses, small teasing, all the good stuff happened, this leading to a growing romantic relationship between both of the artist. The relationship wasn't the most stable one, they weren't always together because they didn't have the time for eachother, but time to time he will come visit her when he had time or  they would video call eachother nearly every single night, talking about their day. It was a sweet relationship but, unfortunately it ended at the end of 2017, they both just didn't have time for eachother specially him, he was rising to the top really quickly that meaning lesser free time to dedicate to eachother, so they just ended the relationship to make both of their life easier.

Fans took this as a relief because at the start they didn't approve of their relationship, saying she was just there for the clout. It got to the point of sending her death threats and whatever she posted she would have hate comments below it, all belonging to Bad Bunny's fans. Till this day she still don't understand why fans are so possessive of their artist, they need to realize they are still just human and they will fall in love and even someday have a baby.

After this relationship Winnie has started again her journey of complete isolation music creation, that meaning for the next few weeks of the start of 2018 she will need to focus on music and concentrating on spilling her guts out about her feelings and moments she had lived being with him.