EP IV

Morning came for Winnie, it was 9:00am and she is already up, finishing the workout routine she always did before her days starts. In the process of this she was interrupt by a notification on her phone.

She stopped to go and see what's up, it was a notification from Julietta, when Winnie saw her name she immediately opened it.

Juli💕
Wdym u saw a cute guy
Qué fuerte, u didn't even share a pic or something
I am tremendously hurt by u babe😩

What u doing awake right now, it's not even 8 girl
And sorry I didn't want to seem like a creep or something Infront of that guy😌

Lo sé, it's super early but that's how my appointment with the bank goes, can't change the fact that those mf are like 30min away from my place.

Yeah true, oh well goodluck with that, if u need anything tell me okay?

Si, si
What u doing today?

Today I need to go to the studio to finish a song I got, and probably that's it, nothing more

Okaaay
Boring but ig that's Ur life😪
Anyways need to go, can't arrive late, this bitches really be annoying sometimes

Okay then, cya later

After the short conversation Winnie had with her best friend, she decided to continue with her routine.

When that was done she started to dress herself up to go to the studio she has booked for the whole 2 week period she is staying.

Winnie got out of her apartment complex at 11 and went to the studio with a taxi she called.

The ride to there was calm, the weather was going bad, it was September and autumn was coming, the breeze was cold and the clouds hid the sun behind it, so the light can't hit the city.
Winnie wasn't complaining about the fact that there wasn't any sun, she actually enjoyed it better that way. She didn't like the sun that much, you could see that by how pale she actually was compared to her friends, we are not talking about Julietta because she was naturally light skinned and tanned, but other people such as Emilia, her manager loved the sun, and she couldn't understand how and why she loved it so much.

The fact that the sun makes your skin grow older quicker didn't really sit well with her.

Once arrived, she quickly paid the driver the amount supposed to and got out of the taxi grabbing her bag, where her computer was.

Winnie walked inside of the building, it wasn't the best looking one but it did what it did, and that was, helping her record songs and make some beats.

When Winnie was inside she was to say the least disorientated because she couldn't see any one in the front desk. Before asking for help she analyzed the place carefully, she even went out to compare the photo of the building she had on her phone and the one in front of her.

"Huh? It is the same" she said at loud confused, when she was about to take another step back to make sure it is the place she unintentionally bumped into someone.

"Sorry" she said while turning around to face the person. The guy looked young in Winnie's eyes, he was probably like 18 or 19 in her eyes, long curly hair, a piercing in the nose, tall, and the most important part or distinct part is that he dressed like a roadman or a villero in Argentina, basically people from the worst part of society, but that of course it's just a stereotype.

"Watch were you going" he said in a rushed way.

The guy didn't even look at Winnie and just walked inside the building so quick that Winnie couldn't even open her mouth and protest, it was as if no one has said sorry to him as if Winnie was just air. She of course felt disrespected.